Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Weed For The First Time With A Vaporizer ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Deleted member 800167, Jul 27, 2014.

1. I've never smoked weed or tobacco before, and i wanted to try weed using a vaporizer since it's the healthiest and safest way to smoke weed.
    But I've also heard that is does more effect than smoking a joint or a blunt and gets you high quicker, so I was wondering if this was a good idea to smoke for the first time with a vaporizer since my tolerance must be pretty low. Is there even any risk ?

For info : i plan on using eagle bill's ( http://www.grasscity.com/online_headshop/eagle-bill---shake-amp-vape-pipe.cfm ) manual vaporizer since I've heard it's a great and cheap way to start vaporizing.

2. Nope vaporizers are great. They're healthy. The high stlowly levels up. and you can stop whenever you feel like your done. You don't have to be obligated to keep hitting it. It's a vape it's supposed to be controlled. Best thing ever IMO.

3. I feel as if I'd get a felony for having that manual vaporizer in my possession. But I haven't ever vaped so idk bout the rest.

4. Vaporizer pipes should be used indoors they're not discreet.

5. Btw, how do you know when the weed is consumed in that kind of vaporizer ? 

6. Bro it's weed grind that shit roll that shit what you talking about

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. A vape is healthier and the bud tastes better and you get more hits from the bowl. I prefer cumbustion because it hits me harder and faster.

8. Vapor is the superior way to go IMO. It does not have a greater effect than smoking, necessarily, and the general consensus is that it will take a few more minutes to feel the high than it may while smoking. Tolerance shouldn't be an issue any more than it would be while smoking. You may find that vaporizing is much more efficient, although I can't recommend that pipe you're looking at there. There are some very nice portable vapes, lots of nice desktop vapes for under $200, and there's that Lotus pipe (they may even offer it here in the Grasscity Shop if not have a look here: http://www.lotusvaporizer.com/) that many people like and that would surely be preferable to trying to vape weed in that thing.

9. You can't smoke weed for the first time with a vaporizer, only vape weed. Besides that you'll be fine.