Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Cured My Own Liver Cirrosis By Eating Cannabis - Lab Results Included

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by cheeple, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Below are my lab results from my ALT lab results:

A score of 0 - 36 is the standard range

Notice my high of 78 and my low of 28 from my lab results yesterday

\tALT (ALANINE AMINOTRANSFERASE), SERUM  

\t\t\t\t4/21/09\t\t\t\t\t\t\t3/8/11\t\t\t\t\t\t\t4/29/11\t\t\t\t\t\t\t3/28/12\t\t\t\t\t\t\t9/6/13\t\t\t\t\t\t\t9/26/13\t\t\t\t\t\t\t4/4/14\t\t\t\t\t\t\t7/25/14\t\t
    \t\t\t\t47          \t\t\t\t\t\t\t78\t\t\t\t\t\t\t         78\t\t\t\t\t\t\t           26\t\t\t\t\t\t\t        45\t\t\t\t\t\t\t       39\t\t\t\t\t\t\t        31  \t\t\t\t\t\t\t         28\t\t 

You will notice on 3/28/2012  i lowered it to 26 i did that by not eating carbs only meat and vegetables,  I didnt do that this time, i eat whatever i want and just take a canna capsule that i make daily.

I will be posting how I cured chronic Kidney disease in a differnt thread when I get those results.