The Official I Got Fucked Out Of Some Money Thread.

Discussion in 'General' started by Delightfully High, Jul 26, 2014.

1. If you've ever been fucked out of some money by any means (someone could've sold you something not worth what you paid ,you could've got robbed ,you could've left some money in your pants and accidentally put them in the wash ,etc....) this is the place to tell about it. I'll kick things off.

So the other day I was coming back from lunch at work and decided to get something from the vending machine. I glanced down and seen a pack of gum for sixty cents. Now being that lunch is over I had to make things quick. I inserted sixty cents and pushed H4. Nothing came out. Me being a dumbass puts in another sixty cents ,presses H4 ,and nothing again. I said fuck it ,kicked the machine ,and walked away in defeat $1.20 poorer.

2. #2 Enigma, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    When I was in high school I went to a party with my girlfriend at the time. They stole her iPod and cash out of her purse and we didn't find out until the next day. I went back to the house and someone mentioned seeing the guy who did it, he was still asleep in one of the rooms. I went in and beat the crap out of him while my girlfriend was screaming that it wasn't him. Found both in his pockets lol.

3. I got married once. Then divorced. The end. 

4. One time I bought an ounce of ginsing for $40 thinking it was hash. Lesson learned.

5. Well I bought a pack of cigarettes today.

6. Never, money isnt easy to come by, and im not going to be fucked out of ut by some foot pad!

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I used to pay my court fines on time, paid them 300 dollars a couple months ago and now they garnish my wages.

After taxes and garnishment, as soon as I get paid I lose 40% of my check.

Happens every two weeks, man.

8. #8 Iowa Fresh, Jul 26, 2014
    Happened to me with a change machine. Put a $5 in but no quarters came out. That's my tale of how no clothes were washed that night..

9. #9 joey_hansell, Jul 26, 2014
    I used to wait tables and accidentally gave away a $100 bill thinking it was a $10. 

10. I bought a Vape Exhale and my roommate broke the glass part before I even got to take a hit...

Sold the base at a loss and declared hybrids Vapes to easy to mismanage.

11. I once bought a ps3 game when I had a 360. I was really fucking stoned at the time..
    Didn't realise until I got home and remembered telling the guy I didn't want a receipt.

12. not exactly 'fucked' out of some money, but my work asked me to come in 3 hours early yesterday (to a 7 hour shift) because someone called out sick. so I came in 3 hours early, my manager said I can leave early if I got tired, but it was up to me when that was. anyway, we were crazy busy all day, so I ended up working the whole day (10 hours in all). today they told me that since I 'voluntarily' chose to stay, I don't get paid overtime for those two extra hours. anyway it only comes out to be like $10 lost. just seems retarded to me to call in someone 3 hours early to cover a shift, and then have them leave 3 hours early so you're still understaffed, just at a different part of the day. 

I've had lots of money/drugs stolen from me over the years. not lately though, I stopped hanging around with scumbags and junkies. 

I got a mac laptop about a month ago, and was crazy stoned playing Borderlands on Steam. I saw an ad for like Fallout New Vegas for like $6, so I was like 'FUCK YEAH' and bought it right away. didn't realize until I tried to download it that it's PC only...I've been meaning to partition my hard drive with Windows 7/8 anyway, now I'll just have a game waiting around for me when I do get around to it

a month or so ago I was at the dispensary getting some concentrate, and they had some 'ice wax' for like $60/g which is pretty pricey. well the stuff sure looked real nice and the guy was hyping it up a lot, so I figured what the hell give me a gram. I went home and tried to dab some and it just clumped up and melted all weird. it was basically just glamorized extra-pretty bubble hash. I ended up just topping bowls of bud with it but I could have got a gram and a half of good shatter with that $60...boohoo

oh yeah and I pay taxes too. today I was riding my bike home, and they had this long, sloping hill I always ride down closed off. so I started riding my bike on the sidewalk cause the street was closed, and a cop stopped me. he said 'street's closed' and I was like 'oh well I am using the sidewalk so we're good.' he told me that was closed too, and that I would have to backtrack like half a mile uphill, then walk my bike up this incredibly steep hill a street over, then two blocks later I could bike back onto this street. all in all, this would take like 15 minutes of walking, whereas if they just let me ride my bike down the goddamn street I'd be home in 2 minutes. so I asked what would happen if I just biked down the street anyway. he told me that I would be detained and likely cited for some bullshit. 

so pretty much I pay taxes on every possible thing, then one day some asshole decides he wants to shoot a commercial so that he can make some money from it. so he then gets the street blocked off, with countless cops to stand guard. and then when I try to use the street (that I pay for with the taxes I make from working) to bike home from work, some cop (that I am paying with the taxes from my work) tells me I don't get to use the street because some asshole needs to film a commercial. I'd call that getting fucked out of money haha

13. mcdonald always messes up my order and I never realize it until I am at home and open the box and their is a damn sandwich in place of my mcnuggets

14. Over drafted my bank account, owed them like $168 I believe. I paid that but they tack on $5 per day you don't pay and they already added that on by the time I deposited the money I owned them $173 but didn't deposit enough to have a positive balance so it kept adding on and on and I had no clue. Couple weeks go by I get a letter saying I owe $220 because I didn't put in enough I still had a negative balance. So they dumb mistake cost me almost $400. Fuck them. Sorry if that was extremely confusing.

15. #15 100mbps, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
    my fast-food rule = ALWAYS check the packet before you leave the place xD

i got one, when i was younger my parents broke up and my mum soon after met this complete dick hole who in the end was engaged to my mums boss... Well this one time I got $50 from mum and him because i was going down to see my dad for the school holidays. Well we were going out this one particular day and he had no money for petrol, so the prick asked to borrow my $50 to get some and he would pay me back the day i was going to dads. I gave him the money and that was the last i heard of it. ahh well they've broke up since then & if i ever see that guy again I'm gonna get my $50 back ;)

16. Dude ginseng is still some great stuff.    I have a box of it right meow, keeps me goin at work. I'm Asian so I guess that explains the pleasure I get from it.

17. I get my daily dose of ginseng from monster energy drinks.

18. Right meow? Did you just say right meow?

Ginsing is great if you pay the right price and use it correctly. I paid 40 for an ounce and tried to smoke that shit.

19. #19 FarmPutz, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
    That sucks dude. I dont know if you tried talking to the bank..... But if I were you, I would put on a nice outfit and go to the bank nice and early one morning and ask to speak to the branch manager. Lots of sorrys and pleases.... If you've been a customer for a while and have a pretty good record with them, often times they'll work with you regarding overdrafts and such.