Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cannabis Overdose Troubles.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by snoopdog6502, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Some fresh males from the garden and some ranch dressing, Yumm...

2. I ate a 300mg brownie and was throwing up and felt like I was out of my body. It was really trippy, but it happens when I eat a high dosage of THC so I know it will eventually go away

That was me last Thursday, felt like I did a dose of the big D. Woke up stoned, and feeling awesome.

4. Sounds better than my experience lol. Edibles either don't get me high at all, or they get me ridiculously stoned. I don't get it. 

5. #25 bluntfists, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
    Iv seen people get sick from edibles. the body just thinks it has been poisoned so it does everything it can to get it out.  Pretty much like going into shock because it doesn't understand what's going on
    if you have never taken edibles or have not in a long time its important to take a tester dose.. I do it every time I make a new batch of cannabutter cookies. I will eat about a quarter of a cookie just to gauge my reaction to the dosage and that tells me how much I need to eat for desired effects.

also I know a guy who got some 10mg mints and gets TRASHED from 1 of them. he is about 6'2 and 240 pounds. I don't even think that would be a tingle for me.

My woman was right there telling me to "eat half a cookie",,,, did I listen? Hell no chowed the thing down like a slaughter hog.

I'm a man, I would not listen to a woman and her dumb ideas! LOL that woman got me!

7. I mean Hash steak. It's just a big pound steak of hash that you eat. Buaaaa

8. lol... that would be entirely too much.

Maybe some "crumble" and some... weed gravy, or something...

9. Damn! This threads making me hungry! Hitting the dispensary tomorrow.

dilligaf

10. Light weight

11. Ive been loling at these comments

Sent from my SM-G730V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I puked my guts out after eating a very potent brownie, later followed by a burger.
    Only time it has ever happened. I think it's because we didn't strain the plant matter, just left it in the butter. I was fine after that, still baked.

I want to become the edible making master! I like cooking and baking. Once we reap our harvest it's on!

13. #33 guod, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014
    I ate 3 cookies from the dispensary and an hour later my heart stopped, my liver and kidneys shut down, i had a hard on that just wouldn't go away, and then I woke up.?

dilligaf

14. I put around an ounce per stick of butter. Maybe thats over kill but my pain needs overkill.

None of my friends or family can handle them.

My wife thought she was having a heart attack. Wont touch them now,

My neighbor forgot he was broke, hallucinated, ordered pizza, couldnt pay for it. Hes 40, said it was like 80s acid.

My other neighbor ate a bite of one and laid on the floor and basicaly cried. Was very scared.

Gave one to an in law who was fucked for days and days off a cookie.

And i look at them like theyre crazy while eatin 12-15 cookies. I eventually get pretty numb, but i dont feel the high til i wake up the next day.

But i also smoke a mason jar per week. My tolerance is pretty high.

I also noticed that people with more body fat seem to take longer to digest all of the thc through their system.

And yes snoop, you def should get into the edible industry bro cuz aint no way im sharin my goodies! :p

15. The wife ate a cannabutter/ shatter brownie and was stoned 3 days.

She is just now back to normal. :)

I swear some people saying "I dont get high off edibles" are eating wimpy ones. Ours fuck you up.

I still have 11 brownies and and 4 evil ass cookies in the freezer.

16. Haha, evil is a perfect description.

There is no better sleeping aid imo :smoke:

Glad your woman touched back down to earth. I was worried there for a min haha

Ive heard of people smoking hash so much they develop split personalities, but mostly in europe hehe, never hear about that shit here.

Obama should drop some fucking edibles on al quada. Those fuckers would be defeated.

Israel should too. No one would know wtf is going on after a day or so.

17. I like it when I get super baked off a meddie.! My eyes go all red and swell shut. Good times. Gooooood times. Made a batch of cookies 115 milligrams in each cookie . Ima eat 4 of them suckers tonight . Get all red eyed and get my clone on.

Sent from your mom's phone.

18. i thogught i read somewhere that you cant eat raw weed and have it do anything worthwhile. 

"THC will only have a reaction if it heated to the activation point. It is true that if you eat it you might still fill some small effect (there are other cannabioids other than THC, THC is just the most active one. Also our bodies produce heat so if you ate some weed some of the THC would reach the activation point but not all of it before it would be consumed and broken in THC metabolites.) Smoking or vaporizing the bud causes most of the THC to evaporate and react and so it's a much more efficient method of use. Baked edibles (where the THC is heated and combined with an oil or butter and baked into a food) also will have a different effect than smoking (much slower onset and different high) but it also requires heat. Heat is always necessary, even if you just eat marijuana your body will fill a small effect only because of the heat (the heat is less and so the effect is also much less"

19. Really the only reason they don't is because the baker didn't make them right. In high school there were so many times someone would come up to me selling edibles.

I would never buy them because I knew the people who made them and they were not bakers. But people would give me free ones and they didn't do anything. Because they baked incorrectly. So people who don't know automatically assume they're immune to edibles lol.

I've gotten stoned as shit from edibles when they're made right. Hell no someone is immune to them.

"I'm to drunk, to taste this chicken" -Talladega nights

20. I heard that you wont get high from eating straight nug. Isn't it supposed to be decarbed and mixed with a fat?