Uk Outdoor quick One Auto - Royal Queen Seeds (My First Grow)

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Z42OM, Jul 26, 2014.

1. #1 Z42OM, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    Hi all :cool:  , I'm starting this boring thread to help me keep track of my first grow !  :D

Its nothing too exciting (at all) , I'm on a near £0 budget and I'm being mentored by some fellow UK GC users [who are being very helpful] - anyway , Im only doing a single this year as its my first time growing anything in my life and plus I'm quite late on the growing season - I dont want to end up killing a bunch of beautiful plants or potential harvest purely due to my lack of experience !

here's a link to the strain :

http://www.pickandmixseeds.co.uk/products/royal-queen-seeds-quick-one

I went with "Quick One" because I havnt got much time to wait for my harvest (I'l be moving in September) .. I planted her last Sunday 20th July so hopefully she'l be ready just in time :smoke:
    any questions , comments or suggestions - ask away / suggest away .. (help is appreciated !)

2. #2 Z42OM, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
    Day 2  , Day 3 , Day 4 , Day 5 (rain) , Day 6 , Day 7

3. Subbed. Good luck! I just started an auto that is outdoor bound (hopefully) too.

4. #4 Z42OM, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014

nice one , thanks for the sub and luck ! - are you keeping a journal ?? What strain(s) you growing ?? 

5. I haven't started a journal for this one yet, not sure I'm going to.  I usually start a journal and then forget about it or get bored with it and stop updating.  I'm growing Seeds of Life Nordika.  Haven't read too many reports on it, but sounds interesting.  

6. #6 Z42OM, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
  7. I've heard great things about the sweet tooth! 

thats good to know because im pretty set on trying it next year  :smoke:  im on a search for any good auto strains that help with anxiety disorders , sweet tooth auto is the best ive found so far . And the purple express is just so I can see what a purple auto looks like lol

It's supposed to be high yielding and high THC from what I've seen, and on leafly it's got great medical reviews.  I've never tried any purple bud haha. 

10. #10 Z42OM, Aug 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2014
    Day 14 looking good 

Attached Files:

11. Subbed in dude looking forward to seeing this one grow! Love the autos!

12. Subbed.

About to start my first outdoor autoflower grow soon as my seeds get here! Excited to see how your plant prospers.

13. How's the plant?? I've never grown an auto before...was shocked mine was showing first leaves on day 2. Love it.

14. #14 Z42OM, Aug 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2014
    looking a bit yellow on the lower leaves but otherwise ok - i think the yellowing is something to do with the amount of bark in my soil which could be taking up nitrogen but im not sure ... she still looks healthy

Im guna start making an organic nettle feed as soon as possible

thers been quite a bit of rain as well , not so good - im really hoping for at least 1or 2 weeks of better weather 

15. #15 Z42OM, Aug 9, 2014
    Day 20 , new leaves comin thru 

Attached Files:

16. If the yellowing you were referring to was on those rounded bottom leaves, that's normal. They're called cotelydons and fall off after the seedling is established. Not trying to insult your knowledge if you already knew that :) just the only yellowing I see.

17. #17 Z42OM, Aug 9, 2014

oh right i see , thats a relief 

nah no offence taken man lol i hardly know nothing about growing anyway 

thats basicaly why i made this journal so people can make suggestions and help me out etc

18. #18 Z42OM, Aug 9, 2014

oh right i see , thats a relief

nah no offence taken man lol i hardly know nothing about growing anyway 

thats basicaly why i made this journal so people can make suggestions and help me out etc

19. That's the beauty of a place like this, the knowledge sharing is unreal! Otherwise looking healthy!

20. Fingers crossed it will be finished by September!