Holy Fucking Mind Your Own Business

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by kush70, Jul 26, 2014.

1. #1 kush70, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    for fucking real?

hey gov't what the fuck is your major malfunction private pyle ?

mind your own business holy shit...

y'all can't even control yourselves , how the hell do you think you can control anyone or anything else?

The Government Is Cracking Down on School Bake Sales

Barely a month after federal regulations for school cafeterias kicked in, states are already pushing back.
    Specifically, they're fighting nutrition standards that would considerably alter one of the most sacred rituals of the American public school system: bake sales.
    Twelve states have established their own policies to circumvent regulations in the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010 that apply to "competitive snacks," or any foods and beverages sold to students on school grounds that are not part of the Agriculture Department's school meal programs, according to the National Association of State Boards of Education. Competitive snacks appear in vending machines, school stores, and food and beverages, including items sold at bake sales.

Georgia is the latest state to announce an exemption to the federal regulations, which became effective July 1 for thousands of public schools across the country. Its rule would allow 30 food-related fundraising days per school year that wouldn't meet the new healthy nutritional standards, which call for more healthy options and less junk food that could contribute to the nation's child-obesity problem.
    Share This Story
    The pushback is not about students' taste buds, but their wallets. Food fundraisers are a crucial source of revenue for schools, state education officials say. "Tough economic times have translated into fewer resources and these fundraisers allow our schools to raise a considerable amount of money for very worthwhile education programs," the Georgia Department of Education wrote in a recent press release. "While we are concerned about the obesity epidemic, limiting food-and-beverage fundraisers at schools and school-related events is not the solution to solving it."
    What the Government Wants Your School Lunch to Look Like<div><div> 

</div>The statement called the federal guidelines on fundraisers "an absolute overreach of the federal government."
    Tennessee also plans to allow 30 food-fundraising days that don't comply with federal standards per school year. Idaho will allow 10, while Illinois is slowly weaning schools off their bake sales, hoping to shrink them from an annual 36 days to nine days in the next three years. Florida and Alabama are considering creating their own exemption policies.
    State-level resistance to the healthy-eating regulations has support in Washington. This spring, Republicans tried to delay implementation of new school cafeteria requirements by one year through a proposed 2015 Agriculture Department spending bill.
    Proponents of the requirements, meanwhile, have scoffed at Georgia's suggestion of a War on Brownies. "Pushing back on so-called federal government overreach by allowing a huge number of unhealthy school fundraisers is not only bad politics, it's irresponsible, puts children's health at risk, and undermines parents' efforts to feed their children healthfully," Margo Wootan, director of nutrition policy at the Center for Science in the Public Interest told Politico on Friday. "There are plenty of healthy fundraising options that are practical-and as or more profitable than selling junk food."
    Sure, they could be practical. But are they delicious?
    </div>

2. #2 *guest, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2014

Shit can go both ways though. They can overstep their bounds and get all uppity about bake sales, but it's maybe a bit different when they're trying to get school lunches to contain vegetables or at least something more than a sorry excuse for "pizza" or a deep fried chicken patty on some shitty-ass bread. 

We're pushing our weight in the competition for highest child obesity rate. Not that bake sales are even close to the cause, their sights are set on the wrong target here, but we should certainly be doing something about it. 

3. we should be doing something about it i agree ... getting parents to NOT feed their kids and teach their kids to eat something besides shit food all the time

there is ABSOLUTELY NO reason for ANY of the obama's or any part of gov't to step in and be the overlord..

4. Government solution is always more government period. If people would grow a pair and stand up and fight the system we could put our own system into play but people want to sit back and act helpless so gov does as gov does same shit different day

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I will fight to death if they try to take my whoopie pies!!

dilligaf

6. That's them damn liberals for ya...

Want to make a law for every-fucking-thing down to how much salt you can put on your goddamn potatoes!

Thank God the greedy fucking bureaucrats running my state at least have a little bit of common sence and fucking humility enough to say "fuck you fed govt. stay out of my goddamn tummy".

Free will exists for a fucking reason, uncle sam. Go molest and steal from all your citezens, you greedy cunt!

The government's business is YOUR business. The last few decades have seen a complete reversal from the original intent of this country, where the government would be transparent and the people retained the right to privacy.

Today the government operates in total secrecy, while everything about our lives is open to them.

"y'all can't even control yourselves , how the hell do you think you can control anyone or anything else?"

They control anything and everything they want to. They have a legal monopoly on the use of violent force and a legal monopoly on the making of laws that favor themselves.

8. #9 kush70, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2014
    so what we're suppose to close our eyes and ears and not care because the Gov't thinks they can control everything?

uhmmm fucking NO !

i ain't reaching for the soap for NOBODY PAL !

when STUPID IGNORANT people don't give a flying fuck about their lives they are the Puppets

I stand for what i believe in and will continue to push back at any attempt of control

LOL, go ahead and "push back." What are you going to do about it, write your Congressman? Vote for "the other guy?" Start an armed revolution?

Good luck.

I'm just sittin' back and watching the government self-destruct. Too bad it won't happen in my lifetime.

10. #11 kush70, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
    lol it's happening before your eyes.........
     has been for a long time now..

good luck ? yeah ok ... whatever

Yeah, no kidding. I've been watching it for a half a century and it was going on long before that. Since the ink dried on the Constitution, actually.

12. #13 -Martyr, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2014

There's a difference between having a nihilistic attitude towards an oppressive state that runs the most highly sophisticated technological means of governance that the world has ever seen, and being cattle that doesn't fucking care. Never mind the complex networks, there are more and more refined drones, weaponry, and experimentation with weapons that could destroy this world multiple times over if it came to it. If you live your life by the same logical rhetoric and outlook that allows you to understand and adapt to the world around you, you also have an inherent understanding that you're going to be subject to a certain train of thought. If you believe in the merit of history, you know that it repeats in cycles, and you know that we repeat the mistakes of the past fairly regularly, but with increasing difficulty each time. Any refusal to accept that as reality, in my opinion, is rooted in what some would call an "apocaloptimist" mentality- they know it's going to shit, but they hold onto this idea that it'll magically just go the other way.

I tend to agree with Fizzly. I'm not one for optimism- I think it's a wasted investment of energy that could be put into achieving the desired results you're "hoping" will come to pass. It's not as simple as "I'm rebelling against tyranny." People have been rebelling against tyranny since before your family lineage was established in blood, and for the most part, very little changed. Any system that seeks to approach totality, is also hopelessly destined to collapse from the weight of it's own magnitude. What I mean by that, is that any establishment, empire, company, organization, etc that seeks to conquer, will conquer, but the price of achieving those results will do nothing but draw conflict that will eventually cripple it. The Vatican. Rome. Facebook. Banks. Slowly but surely, we've seen technology play the role as a catalyst for both sides- both the sharing and spreading of information, and as a means for censorship and containment on massive scales. Whole countries, and dragnet surveillance. No problem. Literally no problem. How is it that we aren't at war right now? We've been called out on war crimes, essentially breaking our own currency which the entire world has a great investment in, backstabbed just about every ally for personal gains at one point or another, and literally rubbed shit in all of their faces by saying "fuck you we're gonna go ahead and see what you're doing across the pond as well, because we can, and because it's in the best interest of America that we create the fucking digital Eye of Sauron and use it to stay in a comfortable position of power economically, financially, strategically, and technologically." These are whole countries that allow this. You think anyone gives a shit about your beliefs from the top of that corrupt mountain of shit? They don't know what integrity smells like anymore.

Snipped for brevity, but an excellent post! :hello:

14. #15 -Martyr, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2014

One of my favorite quotes that could have been just as interchangeable with the integrity statement is from Peter Sunde, who was the spokesperson and a founding member of The Pirate Bay. When asked about what where he wanted the internet to go and where he felt it was headed in an interview during the filming of TPB:AFK, a documentary chronicling their legal case battle(s), Peter stated, "-They are like the Amish; they don't want electricity... they've learned to live without it." I think that's a brilliant way to describe the government- as a group of people who opt to live a life without light, which just implies that they don't get it. There's no lightbulb going on that what they're doing is ethically, religiously, and spiritually inhumane. One nation has effectively played Monopoly as the "house" for so long, that it almost just doesn't fucking matter. Everyone's just trying to get past "Go" and collect some money, maybe buy or acquire some more property.

Over the years I have come to the thinking that the vast majority of "congress-critters" are not really evil people. They genuinely seem to believe that what they are doing is good, and that they are helping mankind. They don't generally view what they do as being "done by force," as it is from our perspective. We see government in our face, in our lives, every day.

I know several flaming liberals (my sister and her hubby among them) who really believe that the government does "good," and could do much better if there was no opposition. LOL, these are supposedly very intelligent people, yet they ignore world history of what happens where there is "one-party rule."

The problem, as I see it, is the sum of the parts -- the "state." It is a mindless, emotionless, eternally-wounded monster, forever confiscating wealth and power, that only knows to plod forward at any cost. Yet the people within it, individually, don't seem terribly evil -- aside from being perpetual liars.

One example of this is the creation of bureaucracies. They have, in essence, the power to create law (regulations) despite the constitution's clear writing that only Congress can. So the politicians insulate themselves from the voters by letting bureaucracies run amok, creating endless oppressive, economy-depressing rules and regulations. "Hey, it's out of our control." No it isn't, they have the power to de-fund them but they choose not to. So the politicians remain insulated from the political heat and get re-elected almost endlessly. Besides, there are way too many Americans who like big government.

Look at Marx's writings. He didn't start out to plot some way of creating a monstrous, mass-murdering, totalitarian government. He was trying to achieve utopia -- a "workers' paradise," lol. Yet after a few decades it turned into the worst, most murderous form of government to date. (Lenin, Stalin, Mao Tse-Tung, Pol Pot, etc.) As I read somewhere years ago, EVERY utopian scheme ever developed has turned into disaster. They always have to be implemented by force.

Utopias only exist in spite of dystopias. An unfortunate reality that I've learned to accept.