Denver Has You All Beat

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by DTDLegalGrow, Jul 26, 2014.

1. 303 born and raised! I'll live here till the day I die. Colorado love!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I plan on going to a new recreational store opening up Monday in my area. Seattle for the win as well. For the tie breaker we whooped your ass in the Super Bowl so it's Seattle that has you all beat!

3. lol

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. Yeah ill stick to cali, for now. If it wasn't for the massive immigrant, this place would be so beautiful.

5. Fixed it for you. :smoke:

6. I am surprised and dissapointed that two states in the US legalized for recreational use before Canada. I would of thought BC would be the first place it would be legalized. You can have weed delivered to your door if you e-mail a guy, there's mail order marijuana shipping, at the park today people are smoking and no one cares

7. by the way you guys are lucky as fuck; whatever you do, don't let Monsanto or any big corporations start playing around with pot and making mass production joints. This plant is a teacher, intended to instruct and enlighten, don't abuse it either :)

8. Right on dude!

Keep growing till the wheels fall off!!!

9. That's extremely debatable.

10. I agree.

11. Id love to take a trip there. Shit seems like a weed paradise.

12. Ill stick to portland

Where you pay a little extra for a lot more class

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Hahaha! Exactly. That's why I started this thread :)

14. Yeah they should kick everyone except the native Californians out

15. Not all of them, just most of them. I don't mind illegals, but now it's just getting ridiculously crowded.

16. Hmm.
    Maybe just everyone south of Fresno.

17. From what I understand you guys need as much tax revenue as possible. Probably should hold up on kicking peeps out ;) Personally, I love all my fellow CO residents. Native or not...

18. We don't need more revenue. We need competent politicians.
    Fuck they get more then 100 million a year just from mmj.