Denver Has You All Beat

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by DTDLegalGrow, Jul 26, 2014.

1. eh. i appreciate the sights and the mountains and nature and whatever but that's about it. weather's decent too. ok and beer lol... but the weed situation going on there doesn't really appeal to me though, idk why everyone's so jizzed about it but yeh

• Like Like x 1
  2. That sounds like ca. Grows wild and no one to regulate it.

3. Go big sarge, I see what you do in that backyard now can only imagine what you'll do with 10 acres and a 99 limit..hopefully one day I'll be able to make it out there myself

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Weed doesn't grow naturally in Central Africa? If you're talking about cali4nia, your lieing. The surfers steal all of it, before anyone else can.

5. #25 Sgtstadanko707, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
    I am trying. Legalization will happen in ca and I will be ready.
    Yep becuse ca is only known for surfing. Do you belive everything you read on the internet.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Everything i know about California is from the beach boys...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Pacific ocean has fukushima...

8. I love Cali but no place to raise a family. You couldn't pay me enough to live out there. Give me clean air, mountains, no La/Hollywood superficial bs and friendly people on every corner!

Keep growing till the wheels fall off!!!

• Like Like x 3
  9. ¡¡¡Rep your city!!!!!

10. Clean air. Lol. You belive everything you read on the internet to.

11. I am a medical patient and have been for years now. I can just go down and pick up anytime I wish also :smoke:  that being said I have always liked Denver and wanted to move there until it became legal. yes you heard me I don't want to anymore because of the legal status. id rather wait until nation wide reform happens then it wont matter what state.

12. Fuck co dude! Ppl barely started hearing about co & wa weed once they became legal states... CA BEEN known for our weed since forever bro!! That's why ppl always try to compare their shit to ours when saying they got the best dank... bomb indoor can be found anywhere now if u know the right ppl.. but CA's outdoor & gh grows can't be touched son..
    Have fun getting raped paying for your rec weed!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Extortion?  I'm getting ready to unload my shack in San Bernardino Co. for around $500K - that will get you a nice 1700 SF 3 bed 1.5 bath on a 1/4 acre lot with a pool.  I guess that would qualify as murder in your book. 

14. Ah quit bickering mon... Lol... Good weed is good weed from here to Timbuktu! I've had AmaZing dank all over the U.S especially in Cali & Co. I have love for all places legal :D prices are what they are it's a new industry. The dust will settle in time. California was the pioneer and so are the other legal states... We still have work to do blades. Countries are following suit, and before long the rest of the world... just like wine! They love the tax!

Journal Link: http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1320174-first-organic-indoorgrow.html

Lifted a Mile High :D

Random Link: http://forum.grasscity.com/general/1320933-random-shit.html

• Like Like x 1
  15. I live in WA and in Spokane they just recently opened a few recreational dispensaries. I heard they opened some in Seattle too. Not sure of other places but those are the two cities I know of.

16. Lol of course! You mean to tell me everything that's on the internet and in the enquirer isn't true?!? :) I love where I live and I appreciate the steps we are making to help the legalization of cannabis across the country. EVERyONE from Cali I love your state too! The beaches are amazing and the outdoor grows are off the charts but I'll take 14,000 ft and an indoor organic grow on every corner. Didn't I mention the breweries? Everyone has their opinion.. Being the first state to go recreational has sure juiced up our economy though.. I bet the peeps that run Cali wish they had a slice of that recreational pie right about now :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. You are the man!

I can appreciate that for sure. The dust will settle once the nations on board :)

18. I believe we have been raking it in for years now. Don't really need to give them more do we

"The BOE did make waves in 2010 when a California NORML analysis concluded that the state makes between $700 million and $1.3 billion in medical marijuana sales annually, which means it collects about $100 million in taxes each year."

100 million a year incase you missed it.

19. I will stay in Canada, I can do all the same things you do in Co plus I don't have to haul my crap halfway across north America.  Plus free healthcare bitches!

• Like Like x 4