Old People Crack Me Up

Discussion in 'General' started by BluntForceTrauma, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Was watching that show weed wars on Netflix high af, they did like a short story on this old guy who was like 70 and wanted to try weed for the first time. He bought some weed and a small pipe, and he was being filmed trying it. He threw a nug in the pipe and then proceeded to try and light it like a crack pipe, from the bottom. I don't think I've ever laughed harder. He was super confused, talking to the camera, saying shit like " i don't think i got much smoke" I'm on my phone and super high, if someone could find the clip, i would be very grateful and so would the other high people on here :D

2. Man, I didn't even have to watch the clip.

Your description has me literally laughing my ass off.

3. 1:25 :laughing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7UXL_lJ0BA

4. Thank you guys so much, I'm fucking laughing my ass off

Sent from my N9810 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Yknow, as funny as this guy is, at least hes open minded enough at his age to try weed. Like congrats to him for trying it, even if his senior moment was broadcast across the nation for the enjoyment of stoners everywhere

6. #7 Couch_King420, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    I love this video iv shown it to so many ppl haha like it's awesome I love how happy he gets when he finally figures it out

I Smoke weed 4/20-7 😎

7. "Now I'm going to wait for a re-action." lol

8. #9 Old School Smoker, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    my fav part of that, is when he finally figures out you put the flame to the bud. And his reaction is priceless. Then he takes a walk and starts trippen lol. "That stump over there could be a lion. It could be anything you want" LMAO.

9. Ik, "that could be a lion laying on it's back" what you don't see is that later in the episode, he says it wasn't strong enough, so he goes and buys hash.

10. Oh and lexspritus, i love modestep

11. No shit? It's funny cause some EDM concerts get this crazy. Used to go to a couple, so hyped. To much for me lol.

12. Loved to see grandma with the gas mask bong and she was inhaling nitrous LMAO.

13. Yeh haha, I would totally chill with them haha.

14. Haha Definitely

15. here's him an few months later..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3Uurh0Z7SU

lol jokes of course, but yeah I rarely watch tv and I actually saw the episode of that show when it aired.. was dwl

16. I remember watching this show on the discovery channel a couple years ago. That made me crack up the fist time. I guess weed isn't the first drug he's done =)

17. burnt my thumb! lmao

18. Best share, thank you!! This video has everything I love. It's funny, it's about weed and it's insightful.  :smoke:   :hello: