Iso Hash Coming Out Clear?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by mitchistoocool, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Just ran 3g of stems qwiso style trying to get a quick dab or two. I've made qwiso before with bud and it's always been the typical green color when straining through the filters. With these stems it seems to be just a clear liquid. Is this normal with a small amount of stems? 

2. #2 LuxSpiritus, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    Stems don't have enough thc to use in a quick wash. You have to let them sit for a week. I'm not kidding. Or you won't get anything.
    (Whoops sorry. I thought quick wash was ethanol. Stems still suck, leave them for a bit. If it's clear you pretty much got nothing)

3. For sure, thanks man I learned something new today! haha 

4. Iso is pretty harsh at high ratio, their should've been some chlorophyll at least. So let it sit for a bit. If it's clear, you'll evaporate it and get nothing and time would be wasted.

5. #5 mitchistoocool, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    I've got it evaporating with a fan on it. Theres something there...looks like its going to scrape out a powder. A whitish powder haha 

6. ISO stems is supposed to be a tan resin. Sounds like it kinda sucks.

7. Yeah prolly does. Good thing it was only 3g of stems 

8. I always use bud if it's something as low as stems. you need like a full pill bottle for more than 1 good hit. People use like 1-2lbs of trim for a yield that 2 oz of bud would give.