Help With One Of My Females

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by TriiLife, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Yes I do I have a fan blowing over my canopy /: with a exhaust system taking air out I don't have an intake tho I have a passive ventilation system

2. How are your girls doing?

3. How are yor girls doing?

4. Sorry haven't checked the forms is awhile but thank you for checking on them! Well my seedlings I just left in the soil my bigger seedling is fine burning stopped because she is big enough to take up the nutes in the soil now the little on is still the same very slow growth and the leaf burning has still progressed a bit but today it seemed like it stopped tomorrow I water I don't know if the little ones gonna make it but hopefully now on to my problem that confused me well it seems like she has gotten better new growth took off green and healthy some of the older leaves still droop but it seems to have gotten better I did a little research and I noticed that maybe it was the lights burning the two blotchy leaves the lights for the other plants were close to the side leaves I finally noticed and thought maybe heat stress so I raised up all the lights in my grow room a good 5" or more and replaced one of my cfl 6500k bulbs( I have 4 in there) with a 2700k cfl bulb to see if that would make a difference and it seems since I raised the lights and changed one of them out they started to grow better and symptoms stopped
    I will take a picture when I get to go home and look at my girls :)