My First Bong Purchase, Howd I Do?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by marillagorilla, Jul 25, 2014.

1. #1 marillagorilla, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    Fed up with the harshness of a bowl and wAstefullness of joints I pulled the trigger on my first bong purchase. $165 how does it look? I probably could have gotten a good one cheap online but shipping to my house would be a no-no. Not quite sure on bongs as I only been smoking a few months. *edit* Sry about sideways pics posting from phone

Attached Files:

2. Looks pretty nice, enjoy.

3. #3 FrenchToast, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    Looks really cool ! Love the colour/design
    And it's a beaker base, perfect  :smoke:

EDIT: Oh and if you haven't already got one, get  a diffused downstem (like a showerhead or slitted one). It really makes an enormous difference 

4. Looks really cool and I bet it hits like a dream. Good purchase if you ask me.

"Everything's better when you're high, if you don't smoke I don't know why"

5. Wow beautiful piece. And the spoons are cool too.

6. Nice piece! For a starter bong you can't go wrong with a simple beaker style - easy to clean, harder to break. You can always add ashcatchers and downstems later.

7. Damn she's fine. 

8. Thats a awesome bong. Would definitely look into upgrading that bad boy in the future, can get downstems with five fingers, all perculated. Ashcatcher or mor percs would be sick edditions. Or a awesome deep skull bowl
    Would match real nice.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Kickass, would love to have a bong like that. Nice pieces

Sent from my LG-P870 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Cool stuff OP. That yellow pipe is pretty dope too

11. Looking good- as stated, can't go wrong with a basic beaker for the go-to. Esp since it has ice pinches.

12. Little pricey but you pay for convenience. All around nice piece, I'd be happy to have it. Nice pickup brother. 

13. Its pretty nice man!
    However keep in mind, you could have gotten a better bong if you didn't go for the design as much. 
    Designs on bongs, pieces in general...tend to mark the price up quite a bit. 

I go quality over design though. To each their own though. Definitely not a bad first buy. But if you ever buy another one and want to upgrade...keep in mind design brings the price up usually. 

Go for quality, functionality.

14. Thanks for all the feedback guys, this thing def rips I think its actually a bit to big for my noobie lungs, shoulda gone for a smaller one LOL. 2 milky rips and Im gone, Im actually thinking about converting it into a dab rig if I could actually find a steady source for it.I buy all my smoking stuff at a smokeshop thats on an indian reservation near where I live so there prices are always 1/2 of what my local head shops charge. The only thing that sucks is that the selection is smaller, but I just bought a scale there for $18, same exact scale at a headshop was going $40 which is ridiculous,.

15. Love them reserves, great pick up.

16. awesome bong bro have lots of great hit bro

17. Very nice first purchase!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. very nice, you picked out a good one :)

19. she's a beaut

20. Very nice, good starter bong, in the sense that, there's no percs that cause drag, easier to clean, and a good size for your first bong. Mines about the same except mind is completely clear except for the logo