Confused About Trichombes

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by AphexOriginal, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Whass up guys

So I'm well aware of the differences between the sativas and indicas, and the same with trichombes (cloudy trichs are cerebral and Amber are body) but what happens when you have a near pure sativa with really Amber trichs? Or vice versa?

What is the deciding factor on the "high" you get?

Thanks!
    -Aphex

2. Its the ratio of cannabinoids that determine the high...thats why you can have a 20% thc indica and a 20% sativa and they have different highs..the indicas thc is influenced by a higher cbd ratio and a sativa like haze has low cbd and also thcv which gives the trippy high...the only thing the trichomes indicated is the plant is done and the thc is starting to convert to other cannabinoids like cbd and cbn...a sativa with amber trichs might be a touch more indica type buzz at the end and a clear trich indica might be a bit more speedy in the beginning...either way you want to grow it to its potential which is mostly all cloudy with like 10% just turning amber

3. Hi, will Cannabinoids dissolve in propylene glycol? Is this the best solvent to use for making my own e- liquids to use in vapourisers ? Is there anything I should know about mixing these two products together?