NL Auto, Led Pc Case Grow.

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by JC07, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Nice setup. I use the same case with LED lights. Use Zip Ties to tie to the top to hold lights - cheers.

2. Thanks for commenting, :) I have quite a few cable ties lying around but would of never thought of using them like that. Cheers. Light is now situated above the exhaust fan. Much easier that way. Will take a pic later on.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. Hi, I am also starting a pc grow and I am facing the same problem that you were, I am in a country that does not have access to plug socket light adapters. How did you wire your lighting? Good luck on the grow :D

4. 1 broken bulb holder later... got another one in the mail the day. here are the pics :D

Attached Files:

5. cool man...how's them seeds? are you poppin yet?

6. still the same kept safe and dry in the dark, one lucky bean may get awoken soon! probs the green o matic :) other than that i have placed a apache chilli seed in there with the light on over it to keep the temperature of the soil up as i read they prefer a warm enviroment to germ. hows you're tomatoes coming on? :D

7. right on man...tomatos are growin ok...I think they might have root aphids though. I'll take a close look later, if they do they get the ax...which is fine cuz I got plenty more seeds...just wanted to see what these look like mostly. I'd rather have them outside with my veggies but it was a little late in the season.

8. Awww unlucky, at least tomatoe seeds are quite cheap, never knew those insects went for the roots, always just thought that they ravish the leaves and stems of plants you learn something every day I suppose. Can cannabis use a tomato based fertilizer? I read somewhere that they can share same nute feeding? It would be useful as the chilli will take tomato ferts aswell. :)

9. yeh the root aphids eat at the roots. They're really tiny too, easy to miss in the medium. They're a terrible bug to have...imo far worse then mite. It's all good though..I'll just crop everything out and start with fresh cuttings. No worries :)

I dunno about canna using tomato ferts. I know that my strawberries, kale, chives and tomato plants all love the same 6/9 nutes that I give my canna plants though. That profile of nutes seems to cover alot of plants.

10. So what brand of ferts do you use for you canna then bud?

11. So 6/9/6 nutes

12. #33 Bongsauce, Sep 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2014
    6/9 is just a nickname...it's  GH's 6ml micro and 9 ml bloom with 2 ml calmag. It's also called the 'h3ad formula' and it's adjusted specifically for coco. It's a variant of the lucas formula which is very popular in hydro, lucas formula is 8m/16b.

* I also have a small write up about it and how I use it in my thread...I can't say enough good things about that formula and coco..I use it from seed to harvest and never see deficiencies. I honestly feel like I'm cheating at growing when I use it... *cheat mode*

13. Och never mind pal I'll go and pickup some tomato ferts and see how it goes. I also have sheep manure in the garden that I could maybe use. I've picked out a soil that I'm going to use when the plant gets more mature, it's called canna terra pro looks pretty decent. I'm a noob when it comes to ferts lol as you can tell. :D

14. I look forward to this as I was thinking of doing this for my first grow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. I'll go have a look at you're thread tomorrow (quite late here), can't thank you enough for helping me :) I will try and look more into ferts, seems to me there Is quite a learning curve.

16. #37 Bongsauce, Sep 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2014
    hehe it's all good :)    alot of people prefer soil and organics. I do organic foodstuffs outside....but I don't have the patience for it with growing weed. You could read about ferts forever....there's sooooo much to learn about organics and all that. I just found something that worked great for me and stuck with it. ;)

here's a direct link to that coco post I made...if you scroll up on that page there's also a cloning tutorial in coco.

17. LOL as someone in computer and server sales, this is hilarious.... possibly combine two business's in one *uhem*

18. :eek:  Broke ground today, no germination methods e.g damp paper towel, just straight into soil and watered regulary. :D took 9 days, hope to get some nice spicy buds off of her come harvest lol.

Attached Files:

19. Nice soil germ. 100% success rate for me so far....subbed :)