What Perc Is This?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by KingCantaloupe, Jul 25, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406259107.275511.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406259164.073750.jpg

Man my friend came over today and pulled this out. I have no idea what perc is in there though. There's not holes in it like a honeycomb. Is it one of those carbon filters? Anyone know? Sorry it was kinda hard to get good pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. We poured water on it to fill it and it was literally dropping one drop at a time through it. Like a sponge. It's not hitting very well. We'd love some help trying to figure out the best way to use it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Fritted disk, broken glass, shatter perc, multiple names all the same thing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    Fill it through the other end too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Fritted disks have a tendency to clog when dabbing- maybe that's the culprit?

5. looks like some kind of fritted disk....has it been used it before? those holes may need a cleaning if theyre very fine.

6. Fritted disc

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I second all the comments on this thread, needs to be filled from the ground joint

8. It's a fritted disk, they get clogged after certain amount of usage so you have to keep it clean so it pulls nice

9. Its a wild nigger perc!

Keep it clean, frits'll grime up real quick, then you be popping blood vessels tryna clear your piece

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I think that you have to put enough water into the beaker to cover the holes by about half an inch?  The device makes it so that small bubbles go through the water.  Try that and let us know!