Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Ideas For Edible Weed Little Quantity

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by LOVEBOAT, Jul 25, 2014.

1. #1 LOVEBOAT, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    6 GRAMs OF WEED
    ALright guys one of my friends overdosed on synthetic marijuana last year he got the ACID REFLUX thingy so he cant smoke weed now he wants to get high its a friends birthday bla bla

i got less quantity of weed its like 50 bucks for 3 grams here idk how much its costs you guys so i have say 6 grams of weed Unchoped whole bud i have no clue what type it is i will upload pics if you want but hey its weed small buds but a alot of em

anyway i want something edible i can make with this quantity, every recipe i fuckin look at has 1 ounce required or some shit wtf i only got 6 grams max...
    i need to get 3 niggas high and we wont actually even eat it ....we prolly just smoke it cuz its way better and faster.... but this 1 mate of mine cant smoke he gets the ACID REFLUX
    so for him i need an edible recipe so i can get this nigga high i saw this fire cracker recipe it said 1 to 100 grams required wtf does that mean anyway

ANYWAY GUYS either tell me a recipe i can make to get 1 GUY high cuz us other 3 can just smoke for the night but this nigga cant smoke so i only make something for him and get him high will it save me some weed
    OR
    if you guys have a recipe can get us 4 niggas high with 6 grams of weed whole buds here is how one bud looks and there is alot of these in one pack of $50 which is 3 grams we are broke niggas cant spend more than 100 on weed so yah THANKS
    wd.jpg

2. Get a jar of pb. DONT GET REDUCED FAT. THC IS FAT SOLUBLE !!! Get the fattest peanut butter you can, creamy. Get graham crackers. Break one in half put pb on both sides. .5g per cracker. Take a .5 nug make a little bowl out of foil and bake the nugs for 10-15 on 250f it should crumble when you pinch it. Sprinkle your .5g on one side of the cracker. ( bake all your nugs in foil separate.) take like a toothpick and mix it with the bp real well so all the weed is covered in pb. Sandwich the crackers. wrap completely in foil and bake them @ 300f for 20 mins.

ALWAYS WAIT FOR PREHEAT DONT SHOVE EM IN THERE COLD. Enjoy. Make one for yourself and test it.

3. firecrackers ftw

4. Would this step not decarb the bud? The first time u mention baking the herb in a bowl at 250 would decarb the bud, there for the second bake (whole firecracker at 300) would start to decrease the potency of the pot since its already been decarbed?

5. No first bake is decarbing second is to cook the weed in the peanut butter cause THC is only soluble in fat. Btw organic pb works best. And make sure you use tin foil for the bowl it'll stop it from burning.

6. (Not trying to call u out, just trying to get my facts straight)

But the heat when your baking the weed into the pb, would still heat the thc, Correct? There for, decarbing weed that hasn't been decarbed, or if the weed was decarbed first then wouldn't it over cook the thc?

7. It won't. After 390f is when THC gets burned out and becomes useless. But it does need to cook in with the pb so the fat extracts all the THC

8. 10-fo! So, could one skip the first decarb and let it happen when your baking the pb?

9. Rectal administration.

10. so like take a bit of weed wrap it in foil make it like a ball and bake the nugs in an OVEN right ? on 250f it should crumble when i pinch then i put PB on the crackers and sprinkle my weed on the Crackers over the peanut butter and mix it and put another cracker on top (this other cracker that goes on top should it have PB on it ?? ok then wrap these sandwich crackers in foil again and bake em 300f for 30mins

AM I RIGHT BRO THANKS for helping mate

11. No you bake at 300 at the end for 20-22mins
    Make sure you mix the weed in pb good. And yes pb on both crackers

12. Decarb that weed, grind it to a fine powder, cook with some coconut oil (covered, in a baking dish) and a tablespoon of lecithin for about 30 mins at 325. Mix that whole thing with... whatever (in a jar of peanut butter or my favorite, nutella; in brownie mix; etc)

13. i would have helped you out, but your repeated use of the N-word turned me away.

14. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi1B0oa1UoA

15. vedy vedy interesting   good read, though the N word was a eye roller for me too...geeeeez