Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blending An Edible Into A Milkshake?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by OldSailor, Jul 25, 2014.

1. #1 OldSailor, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    Tomorrow I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed, so I can't smoke for a week. But I just so happen to have 2 oatmeal no-bake cookies that also just so happen to have weed in them. I've never tried them before, but I got them from my friend, a chronic smoker and the most drug tolerant guy I know (red headed and stocky), and he said that they were made with bud, not trim, and that they are very strong indeed. A sticky, oat filled cookie is not ideal for right after an oral surgery, so I was wondering if I could throw one in the blender with all the ingredients of a chocolate milkshake. Would this be effective? Would potency suffer?

One more question. If I end up just trying to eat the cookie, do I have to chew on it like shrooms, or can I just swallow little chunks and get the same results?

I'm aware that the high from an edible takes time to set in, and feels much different than a weed high.

Thanks in advance for any help

2. Itll work fine itll already be ground up so chewing wont be a factor.

Sent from my N860 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Another good idea is to crush up the edible and soak it in milk.

4. #4 Just Smoke It, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    ^ Definetly not you had your wisdom teeth removed before?

5. I made some cookies last night with 1.3 grams of bud per cookie.

One in a milkshake would be a great ride. I was so blasted I was almost puking. LOL

6. Thanks guys, that's good to hear. Now I just need to decide if using my edibles when in pain would be a good use for them, or if it would be a waste.

7. It would be great for pain. Edibles give more of a body high and tend to be better at treating pain.

8. Yeah I'm sure it'd help my pain, but I'm thinking that using it for pain would be less enjoyable than just waiting and using them along with smoking, for a night of pure fun.

9. The night after I got mine removed I wasnt even worried bout getting high the pain pills were sufficent. Day two i vaped with my mflb since my method of using it doesnt require me to use suction. But it really depends on how you feel.

10. So I blended it and was very disappointed. I got no head high whatsoever. I was also on 30mg hydrocodone, so I can't tell if it contributed to any body high, as I've never had hydrocodone either. My friend took the other one and was also very disappointed. Oh well. I ended up just giving in and smoking.

11. #11 Just Smoke It, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
    That sucks sounds like the edibles might of been no good or not strong enough. Be careful smoking youll regret it if you get a dry socket. Also edibles tend to be more of a body high other than in higher doses but 30mg of hydrocodone is quite a bit that could have been a factor.

12. Thats such an awesome idea. Watch them start serving that everywhere soon.

It can be a booming business the ideas are endless. You have like 40-50 milkshakes to choose from plus 40-50 different edibles.

13. #13 dankness420, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
    Milkshake idea is cool, never thought/heard of that before.  Also you wont need to chew the cookie to get the effects, once it is in your system you should feel it in less then 1 hour.  I have never had my wisdom teeth removed but I have had friends get them taken out.  We would either milk a bong and let our friend lightly clear it or make a gravity bong for him to toke out of.  He said it worked great since he couldn't 'pull' on a bong or pipe without his mouth hurting.  Apparently smoke near your stiches has a chance to cause an infection so the edible route would be ideal.  None of my friends ever got infections and they would smoke over 1 gram per day, directly after their surgery.

15. After doing a lot of research I decided to buy a new blender because it was recommended by Americas Test Kitchen. I'm glad I did. I mainly use it for smoothies. It crushes the ice easy and makes them so smooth and creamy it's like a milkshake. I don't see how any of the more expensive ones could possibly do a better job.