Arizer Solo Failure Rate

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by GrandpaJonRedSox, Jul 25, 2014.

1. I bought an Arizer Solo in March and it died within two weeks of buying it. Arizer sent me a replacement for the first one without any hassle. I got the replacement about a week later and the replacement worked for about 2 weeks then died. I again contacted Arizer and they took their sweet time to respond and were fairly rude when they did, and then they made me pay for return shipping of the replacement. I sent the replacement in and received a 2nd replacement about 2 weeks later, which takes us to May. The 2nd replacement worked great when I got it and I didn't really use it again until I tried to use it last week and it wouldn't heat up just the same as happened with the first 2. So I contacted Arizer and they had me send the 2nd replacement in and this time they are telling me I will be responsible for return shipping for the new unit. I am pretty pissed off about that. Three bad units in 4 months and they expect me to pay for shipping? If they sold a quality product they wouldn't have to replace it every month! I know the Solo has a fairly high failure rate but I think I have been extremely unlucky with these units. Of all of the vapes I have bought the Solo is the only one that has failed on me so far.

2. Whatever you do, never go to las vegas because your luck suckssss lmao