Iso Hash From Bubble Hash?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Difalcon, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Can anyone tell me how to make iso from bubble and what kind of a return would it be? I cant seem to find any instructions specific to bubble hash. Also how long would it take and how bad would it smell?

2. You can find anything on it, because why would anyone want to do that? :confused: :poke:

3. Because i have an atmos raw and i wanna vape oil instead of solid concentrate

4. Um just make iso. *scratches head* if you have a good amount you wanna vape. I know some people put alcohol in vg to thin. Not sure how vaping mostly alcohol would be.

People do turn bho into a liquid oil to vape. I think that what you asking. This is done buy getting vg, put in pyrex heat to 200, heat up wax. Put wax in vg cover then shake. Shake till it desolves. I have not tested it just what i vaguely remember scanning

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. whoaaa you're the guy I talked to earlier, you are not making iso(isopropyl alcohol). You take bubble hash and put it in a coffee filter I'm pretty sure, don't quote me on any of this lol. You take the coffee filter and put it over some measuring cup or some glass tub or something. Pour iso into the coffee filter, and let the alcohol filter the hash into oil in the bottom of glass tub. Definitely search the whole process because I don't know much. But this process is for making Hash Oil, not isopropyl alcohol lololol.