Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Beautiful Kushberry

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Archer, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Allow me to introduce one of my New favorites!!! This is some of the strongest bud I've had and the taste is so berry pungent.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Mostly indica but I like spliffs when not using a piece and with a pinch of good rolling baci I taste all the herb and it is more uplifting.

3. Do you just break off a cigarette or what you use mate I enjoy a decent spliff here and there. And if rolling a king size cone. (I can only do cones lol let's me cheat and put back all the lost weed) whats the green/tobacco ratio?

4. Nah I hate cig to tobacco it's so dry. I use Bugler rolling tobacco.

5. Hate cell phone pics but can see the plethora of crystals. Here's a single nug.

Attached Files:

6. Cheers!

Attached Files:

7. Smoke me down foo
    Haha enjoy

8. looks nice, how was the smoke ?

9. Mixing tobacco in with good weed is like pouring used motor oil over ice cream.

10. Too each their own. Smokes great on it's own in any piece