Which Cannabis Seed Can Grow In India

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by darklights, Jul 24, 2014.

1. guyz i am buying seeds online...being new be i dont know which strain can grow in indian conditions...indoor/outdoor...which strain can grow any type of climatic conditions....can i grow white widow in india ...what are steps i have to take to grow indoor...please help me...

\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\thow many days i have to wait for the gowth of the plant..at what i cut the plant for smoking...how many days plant can live..can i germinate more plants using single plant..
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t 

2. Well you can grow indoors anywhere that you have electricity and access to water. From there, the sky is the limit as far as how much and what kind of equipment you want to buy to support an indoor garden that mimics the outdoors. I prefer indoor, just because I like to control my own conditions and not rely on what's going on outside of my window in having to adjust my garden for various conditions. It's really up to want you want to do. Both have their pros and cons. But being that this topic was created in the 'indoor' growers section, I'm going to be biased and tell you that growing in general is rewarding, but growing indoors is simply delightful.

3. thanks for reply NGP....i am from india...i got vexed up with stuff from streets which is dry and full of seeds...i decided to grow oz kush buying seeds online....i dont know which seed will grow in topical conditions....can you suggest any seed which can grow any type of climatic conditions...if i grow indoor...how much light plant needed..is it ok 24 hour light...and air....can i grow in my bedroom...how many days it will take plant to grow completly and ready to smoke...toke on