Are There Things You Just Dont Understand?

Discussion in 'General' started by donewithweed, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Sometimes somebody talks and part of what they say literally just doesn't register. Another example; I can read a sentence over and over and it just doesn't stick, or I forget what I read (even if I understand every word in the sentence). It seems to be related to communication (verbal, written, whatever), but visually speaking I have no issues... It doesn't happen just if I am high, it happens when sober (periods of years sometimes).

Maybe I am just thinking about brain farts. Maybe I am drunk.

2. #3 Deleted member 42976, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
    I have an IQ of 145 there are very few things in this multiverse I do not comprehend.

3. How the world is so messed up, why isn't there world peace?  Why are we so focused on politics?  Why do we continue to destroy our planet?  But the majority of us will turn a blind eye and move on leaving the problem with generations to come.

4. #6 Deleted member 42976, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
    Those in power are greedy and profit off of war.
    Politics are an important part of the world. You must know thy enemy.
    From the day we're born we're indoctrinated to be consumers, we know we're doing harm but we think the effects won't effect us in our lifetime. The products we're addicted to are made by corporations that destroy the earth, then when we're done with the product we litter, them further destroying the planet. Most humans tend to be self destructive in nature to some degree so it's only natural that it became a part of our culture.

5. #7 lisamc, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2014
    Yeah! women. I don't get them :( I didn't read your thing OP but I just gotta vent. I'm a women and I hate dating women. I wish I was a straight girl :( guys are so much easier.
    Anyway- fml

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I'm slowly starting to understand certain types of women but women as a whole, definitely not.

7. This happens to me lol. Why I never got into reading, read a paragraph and forget what was going on. Does also happen when people talk and watching tv/movies. Shit just doesn't sick sometimes.

Ya, what you said applies to me. 100%

8. stick to visually speaking? & you'll be fine. :ey:  :confused_2:

9. I thought I understood but now I know I don't understand at all! I'm frustrated with the ex and the friend and the "wannabe." Maybe it's me! :eek:
    Naw- I doubt that ^_^

10. Magnets, how do they fucking work??

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I catch onto things pretty quick but someone starts talking car talk with me I'm gunna look like an idiot.

12. Religion.

Sent from my WiSPR2

I have the plumbing figured out, but I'll be damned if I can make sense of the wiring! :confused_2: :p

14. Happens to me too. It's like it's hard to focus.

15. This.

I was never around religion growing up.  I've been to church one time in my life and that was with a friend.  Religion isn't for me and it doesn't click.  I do respect anyone's beliefs, but when people talk about religion mixed with political issues ( such as whats happening in israel ) It literally makes no sense to me at all.  :confused:

16. I feel ya, homie :(

17. Religion, religious wars, and the average female's logic/thought process.

18. pretty much just things not based in reality, like religion or psuedo science. well not even the ideas, more why people buy in to them