Why Do People Prefer Sherlock Pipes? I Understand That They Look Awesome But Do They Take Better Hits Than A Traditional Pipe?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by buddyk9, Jul 24, 2014.

1. 1st of all go pack one up and take a toke to rid of your negativity. 2nd of all you're on a thread about Sherlocks there fore i posted it. 3rd of all for you to call this shit shows me your complete disregard for local quality made glass. I've posted this in a few other threads as I'm sure so have many others that appreciate their collection of glass art. I know as a glass collector and lover I like to know who the artist is so I listed the guy. I mean does that really bother you that much?

2. cool dude. just cuz a thread is about a sherlock doesnt mean its 'ok' to advertise your shit man.

3. I like sherlocks because I don't ever have to worry about burning my hair or anything it keeps the flame away from my face.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Ray?

5. I just started using them and now im obsessed. I love how the smoke seems smoother to me somehow. It feels kool holding while I smoke too. If anyone knows of a good case for sherlocks, please share.

6. it feels to me that the sherlock i have cools the hit down a bit better then the throat scorching traditional pipe and by traditional pipe i am assuming you mean small enough to fit in your pocket, has a bowl big enough to smoke several blades out in a single sesh, etc, etc. i also like the way a sherlock fits my hand. it is easier to hold the bowl and cup it when lighting in the wind. i feel a traditional pipe has its uses and is a functional part of a stoners tool box. i feel a bit naked with out at least a couple glass pipes of one type or another.

i grew up using pipes of all kinds. metal, plastic, DIY, ghetto modified, blah, blah, blah. i mean the list goes on and on. for me though, i enjoy smoking ganja in so many other ways, with a glass bong probably being my favorite. strait tube, not to much diffusion, not to much drag, not to airy and no more then 18 or 20 inches tall with an ice catcher of course. just personal preference i guess. but i use my sherlock when i have the remnants of a sack, need to get a piece of hash smoldering or just need to catch a quick buzz. it sits in its own box close at hand in my spot. 

i almost feel like "old metal pipe" should be like that country song "little red cup" lol!! [​IMG]

7. I find they fit well in the hand and tend to stay lit longer so you can puff like you would a tobacco pipe. I use a glass button screen in mine.

8. I just bought one because I thought it was kool. I really enjoyed it the smoking experience seemed different. Since that one I've bought four more. One thing I like I really like is the ease of cleaning. The one's witje longer stem seem to give a smoother drag. Just my opinion.

9. Is there some kind of evidence that most stoners prefer Sherlocks? I think that they are okay, but I prefer my SSV vape, and if I smoke flowers, I prefer my SYN showerhead. I don't "prefer" Sherlocks at all.

10. It might just be

11. I miss you OSS

12. Lmao I forgot about this