Florida Growers

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by bigbuds421, Jul 24, 2014.

1. #21 jdubwetherell88, Aug 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2014
    Yea the hundity is so horrible my meter read anywhere between 40% all the way to 99% same with temps and she never gets rained on ever but she only recieves rain water for water. I bring her under my porch when it rains and keeps it nice and dark corner with fans at night to get that humid area moved around

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. She is beautiful. Rain water is good huh..

Sent from my LGMS500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. And rain water is free!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Dwc too

Sent from my LGMS500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I just had 5 asshole leaf miners that were huge eat downward through the top of the cola down the stem, every where else had been hit with neem oil so everywhere else the buds have just fallen apart couple inches by each. WTF Lucky both plants are big enough to survive and produce. I always wake early to catch them in the act but damn eat the leaves my bad lol

6. #26 Boomer561, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2014
    Looking for a good strain for south florida any advice?

7. hey south fl here  

Attached Files:

8. hey guys guess i can ask this here if anyone has info, im about 2 weeks til harvest, bugs havent been a problem some little specs on tops of leaves spider mites or somethin else, but they dont seem to be hurting it and 2 weeks is short enough to not worry

the thing im worried about is while i was inspecting today i noticed a bud on a bottom branch that was hanging a funny way i took a closer look and decided to clip to investigate, while pulling it out i saw something hanging from it which turned out to be a worm or something really tiny like a centimeter, iv checked all other buds as best i could and dont seem to have anymore from what i can tell

should i be worried about a mass invasion or just let it go?

how do all these little fuckers find this thing hahaha

9. let it go to late to use neem oil any way just check daily. sounds like a leaf miner if it was green in color

10. im assuming thats for me, it was a white maybe pale green color. im not too worried the plant overall is fantastic, are leaf miners really bad? best way to spot them? like their hangout spot?

11. usually under the leafs, and no harm, only if they plant is young they just eat leaves. 

12. my plant is several weeks into it, close to down like almost 7 i found a bit of bud brown dead lookin which i cut off, im gonna look long and hard tomorrow, from what i saw today the rest is un touched unless its harder to spot. heres a pic of a fine bud that came off with the emergency cut 

Attached Files:

13. looks fine just watch out for any rain or you'll get dead bud or moldy bud

14. ya i think one section got bud rot and that thing i found was some other type of worm that i gotta look out for think im almost done tho so hope its not to bad