Help Help Help

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by EmeraldBUDZ, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Need a New Englanders advice please and thank you

The Meaning of Life......Is To Give Life Meaning

2. What

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. If I planted in early may will I have time to harvest before frost kills em off I can post pics to show how far along they are if that would help

4. Why the fuck would you ask why if you are not gonna answer the question!!!!!!! I hope you have to shit in the woods at night and mistake poison ivy for a good piece of toilet paper while Mosquitos feast on your sack lolol

5. First of all, he asked what, not why. And that was asked before you actually added your question, so clearly he was asking what your question was.

Being a rude insulting asshole won't help get your questions answered. We are generally nice, helpful folks around here, but attitude gets ignored.

That said, yes, photos would help. Also more info on strain/genetics would help. Are the plants going to be in full sun? Any additional information you can give will help others help you.

Sent from somewhere over there.
    No, not there...over THERE.

• Like Like x 9
    does your mom know that you're growing pot?

• Like Like x 7
    mom its aloe vera i swear!

• Like Like x 2
  8. You're the genius that started a thread begging for help, and didn't even include your question in the first post. We got shit going on man, someone replies to your post, sometimes you gotta give em a little while to get back to you. We're not all slaves to the forum. Being rude never helps. Like ziggy said, youll usually get your answer although with your attitude its doubtful. Why on earth would you act like that?!

• Like Like x 2
  9. OP is a big meanie

Omega369

• Like Like x 1
  10. weird thread right?

11. You also need to include what part of the world you live, genius.

But the answer to your particular question, is no, they won't make it. You should chop them down before you get arrested with them. Like now since you probably aren't using a burner phone and the Police now know you are growing. Then you can pop some midol to help deal with the tragedy. And the obvious PMS.

I would be freaking out right now dude!

• Like Like x 1
  12. OP doesn't deserve to grow.

Good day.

13. My bad I'm new and was impatient I just recently was told by a friend that my plants in New England would die from frost before budding I don't know the strains 2 seeds from some really good bud and there like 3 and a half months old ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406223295.780658.jpg

The Meaning of Life......Is To Give Life Meaning......

14. It all depends on the variety - 110%. There are some that will finish in time and most that will not.

Take these first posts as a lesson. New or not is no reason to act like that and is not an excuse for doing so.

I have a variety up in Maine that finishes by 2nd week of September - most strains simply will not finish on time.

J

15. Righty looks like a boy IMO

• Like Like x 1
  16. Oh yea and if your gunna use those jiffy peat pots things make sure you rip it off before planting.......the roots will never grow thru that cardboard i don't care what the package says 

17. Yeah I figured that so I stabbed a shit ton of holes in em

18. #18 CanadianOrganic, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    Fantastic idea. No possible way this could go wrong. Wouldn't it of been easier to extract them?

• Like Like x 1
  19. No

20. lol.