Nut Probs?? Leaves Looking Strange...when To Switch To P Fert? Now??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by indicagoddess, Jul 24, 2014.

1. help!! my baby is looking kind of sad and weird today - some of the leaves are curling weirdly and the top is drooping. its an outdoor grow, had to bring her in because of the storm (just ripped my tomatoes out of the ground!), first time growing so would really appreciate some feedback:

1. is this a nutrient deficiency? I've noticed some leafminer damage, but cut those leaves off and it seems to have abated
    2. the plant seems like it is in a 'preflower' stage...is that correct? what kind of fert should I be using right now? when do I switch to P?
    3. can I still take a couple of cuttings at this stage? would I do that from the bottom?

any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

(the outdoor pic is from this morning - the indoor from tonight - the drooping started after I watered it and it was outside. brought the plant in several hours later to protect from the storm winds)

Attached Files:

2. Should have left it outside, it is stronger than your tomatoes. it looks like a healthy plant. It'll be fine Just Transplant into a bigger pot and put back outside. It should then start budding. Goodluck

3. I agree with Tyson ^^ put it back outside it looks like its just lacking light, you should defiantly transplant it into a larger pot or in the ground and yeah it won't hurt to take some cuttings where abouts do you live its the middle of winter here in TAS is it summer where you live?