Visiting Denver Colorado With The Crew, The Question Is What To Do?

Discussion in 'General' started by ApolloGodoftheSun, Jul 24, 2014.

1. #1 ApolloGodoftheSun, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2014
    My name is Apollo, god of the sun. A few friends and I are visiting Denver, Colorado around late March of next year. :hello: Aside from the lot of us getting belligerently retarded on sweet legal lady jane, we also wanted to partake in whatever other constructive activities Denver and the surrounding area could offer. 

We were planning on staying in the city of Golden, a short drive from Denver itself, saving us a bunch on the hotel. It looks like there is no shortage of awesomeness available over there, but I was wondering if anyone here on GC was more personally knowledgeable of the area! I've looked into zip lining, rafting, rock wall climbing, comedy clubs, and of course Denver's zoo and aquarium. 

We've got 8 months to plan this. I appreciate any ideas! Fun night spots, cool bars, classy restaurants, your favorite dispensary, etc

City of Golden
    Golden Map.jpg
    :hippie:

2. get up into the mountains of course, skiing and snowboarding, hiking

3. Visit mount Evans. There may be snow in March. Maybe cold temps.

4. Rockos modern life!

5. @[member="Old School Smoker"] 
    I've read good things about Mount Evans. Seems like a perfect scenic toke'n'walk. Didn't expect it to still be cold in March though! 

@[member="Koh"]
    Sounds like a plan, looking for more specifics though playa!

6. Ride in the mountains get to the top pull out your picnic and your bong from your bag and wham bam something that ends in am and has 2 syllables. Now toke, enjoy the view, and eat some munchies.

7. Hicking the mountains would be really cool ! And Zip lining down too! 

8. March is really hit or miss here in colorado. One day it might be 65 degrees and the next day it could snow 2 feet. You could drive up to Estes Park and check out the Stanley hotel, that's shits real creepy when high. Snowboarding or skiing is a must. Mountains will be covered in snow. Check out live well dispo in denver they have $100 ounces. Other than that I'm sure it won't be that hard to find something to do once you get here

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum