Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Khalifa Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BrooklynSourSmoka, Jul 24, 2014.

1. yeah i bet half the blades here can out smoke wiz or 90% of these mainstream rappers. the other 10% were talking like Run DMC, Snoop can be in there, NWA, pretty much everyone after Dre sucks. Eminem was the final and last person. but his last CD wasnt all that great lol

2. Exactly what im thinking. His "music" is absoloute garbage too. I just dont see what people see in this guy.

3. They can't see how bad he is because the skinny jeans are cutting the blood supply the brain.

4. Tommy chong. Bob Marley.

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

5. No buddy i did that to get different views from two different forums you batty bwoy 

6. Yes buddy cause i never said was the king i did same posts for two diffrent forums so i could get different opinions for various people 
    i made my point 

7. Thank you for further proving my point.

8. old wiz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> new wiz now he wears skinny jeans smfh. As far a s his own strain it's 90% of the time a popular strain like og kush or whatever kush you want renamed to fit what ever artist they are branding it for.

9. #29 Jerzeslugga, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2014
    Wiz music is garbage...he was decent but it's only so long you can rap about the same shit with a weak ass flow.

We get it dude...you smoke good cali weed,got a bad bitch,and you don't smoke blunts. The outright disrespect of blunt smokers annoys me as well. Dressing like a female,I can fuck with that.

Besides almost surely he isn't even smoking this "khalifa kush"...dude lives in Cali almost surely he gets his shit by the pound from one of the many growers there.

Hell look at his daytoday eps... K.Powers dude gave Wiz like a Half Pound of goodies.

WIZ the King of Marijuana= joke...has dude even helped the movement? Dude ditched Pennsylvania,moved to Cali and said fuck it. That coral reefer chick has probably done more for the movement than Wiz.

/rant.

10. he used to be a good artist

11. Okay, so has anyone actually responded to OP's question in his original post???? doesn't look like it. I would like to hear from someone who actually HAS tried Khalifa Kush....i'm sure it's some gas!  :smoking:  Who really gives AF about who is "King of Marijuana"???? debating that topic is dumb, all of them smoke, A LOT. so does it really matter??? LMAO NO. So back to the real question: WHO HERE HAS ACTUALLY TRIED KHALIFA KUSH? let's try to stay on topic here blades.....

12. #32 SortaStoner, Aug 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014
    Khalifa kush is wiz khalifas weed that he gets for free through a sponsorship with the dispensary that sells it. So just like snoop, wiz now has a constant supply of his own weed. If you guys watched daytodays ,wiz's mini series on YouTube, you would actually see how much he smokes. You can sit here and say that he's not a king of weed but he's smokin an ounce or two a day, which is a lot more weed than any of us on here smoke a day. So even if he isn't a king, he's still an icon of the marijuana movement. If you want to get some of this weed, it is only sold in Cali as of now. Wiz instagramed a picture of the dispensarys name but I can't think of the name off the top of my head

EDIT: The dispensary with KK is in San Jose California. The dispensary is called cookie company and will so have a dispensary in denver

13. King of cannabis over Willy or Arjan... Me no thinky so.

14. I'd rather just buy plain Kush at mid shelf price, it's the same thing.  These guys are clowns for trying to say they developed their own strain hahahaha..

15. its always been like that....sheen og, obama og, i even saw a michael phelps og....just marketing, but schmucks and saps will buy into it, easy money.

16. Thought he had a strain called amber ice?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app