Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Khalifa Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BrooklynSourSmoka, Jul 24, 2014.

1. #1 BrooklynSourSmoka, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    So Wiz Khalifa have his own strain called Khalifa Kush or KK which is truly dope,Wiz is probably the King of Marijuana now some people might think(ofcourse the true King is Bob Marley),i think his strain is a sativa,Has anyone ever tried this strain or know more about it

Attached Files:

2. #3 BrooklynSourSmoka, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2014
    True but not everybody get there own strain it may not be the best strain on Earth yet its good quality.
    I dont know if its just marketing cause marijuana could sell by itself lol :)and ofcourse Bob Marley is the true King of marijuana of all time

3. King of MJ. What a joke.
    Got to love the skinny jean generation

4. Tommy Chong, Snoop, and Willie Nelson are the kings of marijuana. So is Mark Emery and Jack Herer.

5. I bet wiz could roll J's of poop and the kids would still eat it up and smoke it because the king said so.

6. Give me a fucking break :unsure:
    The "king" holy shit, now I've heard everything. That fool(piss, leak, oh ya Wiz) couldn't even be King Shit of Turd Island.
    I knew I should have been in marketing, dam kids eat this shit up.

7. Its prob just a diff cut of OG.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. technically Marc is the Prince of Pot. lol. But ya any of these guys could by King, Wiz.... NO and that Arjan from green house seeds who high times gives cups to every year also no (he calls himself the king of cannabis)

I laughed so hard....

9. KK is 100% indica.

10. LOL honestly the king is Bob Marley ofcourse what generation u from

11. I never said Wiz was the all time King of MJ u idiot

12. You said he is "probably the king of MJ".
    Lets get back to business and say you've probably never smoked Wiz's "KK" anyway, because its not a strain thats out there to be sold in dispensaries. Its probably just another cut of a strain stamped because Wiz wanted to. He says "KK" in a lot of songs, so it was probably just a ploy to enhance his music and make his fans feel closer because they can smoke the weed he does. Idk, I don't think anyone except Wiz's camp would smoke what HE actually thinks is KK.

13. #14 Old School Smoker, Jul 25, 2014
    One love, one life. Let's get together and feel alright.

Or is it one love, one light?

Ya got dee buff a low soul jaw. In dee hot of a mayor reek ah.

14. What's really happening there is that dispensary is most likely loading up the buds that won't sell into those jars because they know kids will eat that shit up

ZOMG WIZ KHALIFA IS ON THIS JAR I MUST BUY IT

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Um...who?

Sent from somewhere over there.
    No, not there...over THERE.

16. So Wiz Khalifa have his own strain called Khalifa Kush or KK which is truly dope,Wiz is probably the King of Marijuana now some people might think(ofcourse the true King is Bob Marley),i think his strain is a sativa,Has anyone ever tried this strain or know more about it

I never said Wiz was the all time King of MJ u idiot

There are you two posts.
    Who's the idiot now, stupid?

17. No child left behind.
    Compression is not their strong point.

18. #19 Exhazer, Jul 25, 2014
    commercial rappers cannot be be a King to marijuana smoking. they have no heart. but Wiz he can be an exception only if snoop is by his side. but we have to go to underground like either B-Real or Johnny Richter. if anything good ol Willy Nelson these people actualy did something with the movement and stood up for their rights....Just today music has no freakin heart they pretend to act crazy its just embarrassing almost lol. Seeing like lil wayne or people like that on a commecial to help support marijuana will make people just laugh and probably vote against it. 

19. Why is he the king. Because he smokes a lot. I can promise I smoke just as much if not more than him.
    His music is awful as well.
    The sheeple will flock.