Is This Illadelph Fake?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by wiskywick, Jul 24, 2014.

1. And it will serve you much longer than that, just because its not an illadelph doesn't mean its not a nice piece !

2. The blue label illadelph is 100% real.

The store owner put it in the wrong illy box though, they put it in a signature series box (Hence the S S).

The tube was made between Sept 2009 and February 2013.

If it was after Jan 2012, they swould have put '2nd' '2Q' or 'Def' on it's box  and cut the price in half as it is a 2nd quality/defective tube due to the ice pinches not being perfect.

They changed up whom they source certain labels from in late 2012 due to the label chipping problem.

If you have a chipping label and email illadelph using their contact form on their website, they will help replace it for free or a very minimal cost. It can take about 2 weeks to get a response because they are very busy

The yellow label illy on this thread is fake as f#ck.

I know a lot about illadelph glass and collect them. You can check out my YouTube channel atarivideo and my instagram atarivideo_420.

Thanks guys!

3. I don't know man but it looks sick!

4. #24 wiskywick, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2014
    @[member="atarivideo"] Im beyond happy you could check this out man, i was actually going to post the link in your comments on youtube. My friends and i are long time fans, we always hit blue(my tube) while watching your videos. Thanks so much for your professional opinion, you are the only person who has given a reputable answer and has information to back it up. Im about to follow you on instagram. Thanks again atari, keep em bubbling.

5. can any of you guys tell me if mine is fake and what the "2nd" label on the joint means. i havent found anything solid about it except that it might be a defective piece, but i dont notice anything clearly wrong with it. any help would be dope.

Attached Files:

6. seriously doubt the killadelph is a fake. Its very hard to replicate illadelph special edition pieces. I own a killadelph and besides my joint being black that thing looks legit.

Attached Files: