Ron Paul Defends Russia After Malaysian Plane Crash

Discussion in 'Politics' started by katsung47, Jul 24, 2014.

1. They are handpicked by the CFR almost always have links to the intelligence community (which along with the military industrial complex and central banks own and run the government).

• Like Like x 1
  2. The u.s. is behind the whole Ukraine business Russia has just changed as a whole from a slave nation and the u.s. is behind the regime to suppress them back to that state sad times

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. You must be a former politician or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4.  Whatever happens, Ron Paul's excuse:

'Blowback'..  :laughing:

Ron paul is one of those guys you both love and hate.

Sometimes he'll say shit (im a libertarian btw, as if that's relevant lol) I totally agree with, but then he'll go and say the most back-asswards things that make me facepalm so hard my mandible juts out of the base of my braincase.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Well yea. For starters ron Paul is religious.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Its not; "Ron Paul's excuse" its him reflecting reality, maybe instead of petty fallacies, you could perhaps try your luck at constructing an argument, you know something thats not revolving around your opinions.
    For instance; when you decide that you can interject your self in other people's affairs and profit from hurting others, you can expect a reaction.
    'hes religious'....okay? so what? that statement says a lot more about you then it does about Ron Paul. Since you haven't actually said all that much...

• Like Like x 3
  7. Ron Paul's opinion on islam's hatred of america was in his own words 'Blowback', despite the reality being that the Quran says to treat infidels (non muslims) as your worst enemy.

Nice long drawn-out ad hominem attack :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  8. #28 garrison68, Aug 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2014
    Ron Paul has some fundamentalist religious beliefs which he would like to see written into law, or at least allowed to be exercised in governmental capacities.   He sees Islam as more of a parallel struggle, than for what it is, like all religion: A mentally-crippling affliction that creates havoc, war, poverty and ignorance.  

• Like Like x 1
  9. #29 Rotties4Ever, Aug 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2014
    Im not sure I understand what youre saying; are all Muslims interpret the Quran as such? or is it just you and a minority of Muslims?
    What percentage of the total Muslim population you feel it applies to?
    What exactly do you think it means if Quran says that? again you havent made an actual argument.

How did you come to the conclusion that Ron Paul's opinion on Islam's hatred of America is "Blowback" and how do you define 'Islam' because you keep treating like some sort of 'individual' entity for last minute scapegoating.

I read all that as "Im having difficulties seperating individuality and collectivism, so like a lazy thinker, its much easier for me to attribute living characteristics to concepts.
    As oppose to try to understand how shit works, somewhere along the line i went "fuck it".

Let me ask you: Can we blame science for when Americans dropped the atomic bomb? or anytime any type modern weaponry is used?
    Who's to blame for when a heat seeking missile finds its target? Or When a surface to air missile killed that passenger plane over Ukraine? can we scapegoat science?
    I love how difficult it is for these flawed arguments to stay consistent, its a joke.

10. You can blame some branches of science for a lot of destructive things.

I'm not making a "flawed argument", my opinions about religion are only my opinion, and it is organized religion that I am talking about - which Ron Paul supports and would like to see involved much more with running the government.    

11. Nice strawman, tastes amazing. Ron Paul thinks you should decide for your self. He believes in less government not more, while he may have an opinion on something, so what if it doesnt agree with you, hes not into coercing people to believe. Despite what your vivid imagination may suggest.

• Like Like x 1
  12. #32 SmokinP, Aug 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2014
    Have you read the Koran ?

Ron Paul is the one and only US politician that calls it as it is, the rest of them are a bunch of whores who will bend over for anyone with a fat wallet...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ron Paul is one of the greatest imbeciles going in your country.

Count yourselves lucky he should never get the GOP nomination.

• Like Like x 1
    yes because the GOP has a history of nominating geniuses.

He hates RP 'cause he'd stop propping up the Israeli Junta.

• Like Like x 3
    I won't comment on their past 'choices' - but Ron Paul is hardly the best of a bad bunch.

• Like Like x 1
  17. #37 Rotties4Ever, Aug 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2014
    Ron Paul was the best chance for U/S

• Like Like x 2
  18. #39 goober0331, Aug 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2014
    ^ Lol, that page is a liberals wet dream. Its funny they're call "facts", when its all just taken out of context and used as slander, like:

No enviromental regulations (even though RP didnt say that), there will be polluted drinking water everywhere!

or

Monopolies everywhere (cause that isnt whats happening now, right?) - also that claim isnt backed by anything, its just rhetoric thrown in there

or

He doesnt want separation of church and state! - even though it isnt that at all

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Ron_Paul

Blah blah blah, same old smear campaign against RP.

• Like Like x 2
  19. What specific branches of science? and what do you blame them for? to you, it seems, science and religion are some anthropomorphic personifications. In reality, that is not the case.
    Religion isnt some boggy man chanting slogans to incite violence, chilling with 'some branches' of science who are also arming him with machine guns with 100 round drum magazine packed full of depleted uranium, Im afraid thats all us- humans.