Ron Paul Defends Russia After Malaysian Plane Crash

Discussion in 'Politics' started by katsung47, Jul 24, 2014.

1. [SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=medium]<span style="font-family:calibri;">[/SIZE]</span>

[SIZE=medium]<span style="font-family:calibri;">.[/SIZE]</span>
    [SIZE=medium]<span style="font-family:calibri;">By Colin Campbell Jul 21, 2014,[/SIZE]</span>

[SIZE=medium]<span style="font-family:calibri;">One of those unreported things, Paul claimed in his weekly "Texas Straight Talk" column, was the United States' own responsibility for destabilizing the region. Ukraine is currently embroiled in violent conflict between the Ukrainian government and the pro-Russian separatists.[/SIZE]</span>

[SIZE=medium]<span style="font-family:calibri;">"They will not report that the crisis in Ukraine started late last year, when EU and US-supported protesters plotted the overthrow of the elected Ukrainian president, Viktor Yanukovych. [/SIZE]</span>

[SIZE=medium]<span style="font-family:calibri;">Without US-sponsored 'regime change,' it is unlikely that hundreds would have been killed in the unrest that followed. Nor would the Malaysian Airlines crash have happened," Paul wrote.[/SIZE]</span>

[SIZE=medium]<span style="font-size:medium;"><span style="font-family:'times new roman';">http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ron-paul-defends-russia-malaysian-151731466.html[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]</span></span>

[SIZE=medium] 845. Another way to weaken the Euro (7/21/2014)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]The energy supply of Europe is heavily dependent on Russia. About one third to 40% of its natural gas and oil are imported from Russia. One important gas pipe is inside Ukraine. If there is a turmoil in Ukraine, the gas supply to Europe will be affected. The economy of Europe would be weakened, so be the Euro. That's why we saw an upheaval in Ukraine. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium][/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium].[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]"They will not report that the crisis in Ukraine started late last year, when EU and US-supported protesters plotted the overthrow of the elected Ukrainian president, Viktor Yanukovych. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Without US-sponsored 'regime change,' it is unlikely that hundreds would have been killed in the unrest that followed. Nor would the Malaysian Airlines crash have happened," Paul wrote.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ron-paul-defends-russia-malaysian-151731466.html[/SIZE][SIZE=medium] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Here EU used to be a follower of the US. I think the Europeans have sensed the coming danger the US will bring to them. German is a major power of EU. Recently, German has twice revealed two US spy cases and eventually expelled a CIA intelligence official. That's unusual. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium][/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Posted 10 July 2014 - 07:36 PM[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium] BERLIN - Germany's relations with the United States plunged to a low point Thursday, with the government demanding the expulsion of the chief American intelligence official stationed here because, it said, Washington has refused to cooperate with German inquiries into United States intelligence activities.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/11/world/europe/germany-exp<span style="color:#000000;">els-top-us-intelligence-officer.html?_r=1[/SIZE]</span>[SIZE=medium]  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]I would say German has sensed (or with its state ability, having the intelligence) that US would sacrifice European's economy by creating a crisis in Europe. It could be terror attack; or war. The deportation of US intelligence official is just a warning or protest of disagreement. Several days later, Malaysia airliner MH17 was down in Ukraine.[/SIZE]

2. Yep, we cannot act like we are not morally culpable for our actions. 

3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406203649.955173.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Lest we forget.

How fucked up politicians and warlovers are.

5. The blades are being sharpened before trimming back the tree. Hope you're not on the branch that gets cut.

1) bush was planted, not elected
    2) i did not vote for him
    3) he did many things without my approval or consent, and with neither approval nor consent from the majority
    4) i cannot apologize for something i was not allowed to control, or even asked about.

I'm sorry there are people with too much money who do whatever they want and get away with it.

But i didn't choose it, and i'm not able or allowed to change it, so my apology has no value.

In my opinion, the people running this country are not actually members of this country, they are infidels masquerading as "Americans."

7. *^^^^^^^^^
    Amen on that brother...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Is any POTUS actually elected? I think the argument could be made that all POTUS for decades have been planted.

9. an extension of my previous comment... and if you did go ahead and make that argument, i'd be inclined to agree with it.

10. you are aware he ran Criminals In Action before he was elected? if that doesnt tell you all you need to know, i cant help you

11. Thanks Ron, for once again verifying your membership in the Blame America First club.  

12. Paul actually never defended Russia, he just echoed the old "innocent until proven guilty" talk, since speculating and pointing fingers doesnt do anything. Kinda like how the US and the West were very confident Assad was behind the chemical attacks in Syria, and wanted to bomb the shit out of that country, but of course that talk died down after the UN investigation couldnt provide anything conclusive. How about people use their heads instead of eating up the bullshit from their leaders for once?

13. America holds a lot of responsibility for what's happening in the world

Do you still not understand blowback after all this time?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. CNN getting BTFO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92kG2tMBR40

15. CNN guy - "I'm not a representative of the US"

16. Welcome to the club.  Say hello to the taliban while you're at it.  

17. Could have fooled me

18. So a tu quoque excuses the murder of almost 300 people?

What a strange world you folks have constructed for yourselves.

19. nice. Very logical and informed response

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app