Found Another Bong At Work Today

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by lux luther, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Doing my doing my usual cleaning out abandoned houses and got to a random closet in this house and came across an Original K ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406154898.461924.jpg aos bong. I don't know much about these I need to do some research just because I'm curious about how much one of these run. Any suggestions on names? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406154796.084466.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406154827.102483.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Looks like a nice $40-$60 bong.

Name it Fred.

3. Yeah what snoop said^ I see bongs similar to that in the local head shop that run for around $35

4. Name it the kaos king. Please enlighten us blades as to what kind of work you do for a living. Sounds like a fun job.

5. Damn Op, you should clean all these bongs you find and sell them for more cannabis. :bongin:

6. #6 phunk doc, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2014
    wow sweet find, kaos is an old school brand, id keep it if it was mine, just for classic factor.

edit: name? klassik kaos haha

7. I do property preservation on abandoned and forclosed houses for the banks which could be anything from removing everything that's in the house to doing the actual work on the house and everything in between untill the houses are ready to sell. So if I get a work order to remove everything and I find anything of value that I don't want to toss out at the dump I can keep it

8. Wow you must come across some interesting stuff! I think there should be a cable TV show about it. Like those guys that go to junk yards or bid on storage sheds.

9. #9 lux luther, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2014
    I've been thinking the same thing for quite awhile. Its always a diamond in the rough sort of situation. And I have literally found diamonds in dogshit lol

The diamonds were attached to a platinum ring that I cleaned obviously and gave to my girlfriend. Bonus points for me 😬

10. I was looking at it last night and I was thinking about filling in the logo with paint. I was thinking red would really pop on it or possibly like a barracuda lime green

11. still kinda sad though, the circumstances around why you're there...cleaning out a family's home that for whatever reason could no longer afford to maintain it or another tragedy (eg. death that no family wants to come clean up the junk after). I know we have a lot of young readers here on the forum who may not understand what I'm saying, but still it's a shitty job. Going through people's stuff. I don't think I'd get a good night's sleep if I did that full time.

12. I understand what you mean, but still, once you get past the moral barrier It would still be a interesting job. I've cleaned out a hoarders house once, everything had to be thrown out/kept. Some times its the only way the person/people can move on

13. That's an awesome job in my opinion

Inhale the good shit exhale the bullshit

More power to ya, and honestly you're reaping the benefits of the job, clearly. I saw your last post you made a couple months back about the other piece you found, a significantly higher value piece than this one I believe but still free is free.

15. Convert in to GonG and have a dope oldschool piece awesome job btw

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

16. Any suggestions on how to do the conversion I would love to do it but haven't really considered it

17. Idk why but the name "1954" popped out to me for some reason. That bong is a relic. You should donate it to a museum lmao.

18. Some kids are gonna be pissed when they go to their smoking hideout and their piece is gone lol. Nice find though.

19. thats awesome, wish i found bongs at work