Alibaba E-Nails

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Seanm, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Hahahaha^^

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Nail came in. Works great. 170$ shipped to door. Only flaw is the temperature. There's no way it's accurate. My 910 degrees compares to 710 degrees on my buddy's e-nail. Idk if it's because I don't have a flat coil but I'll be getting my hands on a laser temperature reader soon so I can measure the temp of the coil and compare it to the display.

3. They most likely set their P, I and D values differently. What kind of PID controller is on it?

4. #25 dabKling, Aug 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2014
    that laser thermo is gonna be a disappointment, fyi, the only way you can check these things correctly is like with an oven thermocouple (afaik), which works just like the one in your new coil except we are assuming it is correctly calibrated.

i ringed around this rosey when i got my new nail but it is really pointless without the right stuff (and not worth getting)

5. #26 crohnsuser, Aug 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2014
    Not that it matters but I have the d-nail2.0 and here in bc canada it runs about 1500$

Not bragging at all, more pointing out of wishing things were cheaper here :/

6. The Dnail is IMO the best e nail out there. I will be getting one when I have the money. But my no name enail will work for now.

7. I paid 170$ shipped though. It functions properly and is digital. Anyone charging over 400$ is just taxing and I refuse to pay that. I showed my homie my enail, 2 days later he went wand bought the parts and assembled an identical one costing him 65-80 dollars without a coil, works perfect and he's only seen one in his whole life. Don't buy these expensive e-nails. Buy local and cheap or buy Chinese.

8. I think the price I paid for my unit is on point, no one else has cases like that right now and its very compact. I could've easilyput one together myself but I would never have been able to come up with a cleaner case design