Alibaba E-Nails

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Seanm, Jul 24, 2014.

1. I took the risk and ordered an e-nail from a chinese manufacturer off of alibaba. I was wondering if anyone has heard of any reviews on these? should i expect the quality to be lower?

2. Any pics of it? And I would assume it would be about as good as a basic at home DIY enail. Just the bare minimum but it should have no problem working

Trim Nazi

3. do it, I'm sure it works fine lol Auber is making them too, they look better than those

4. How much was it

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

5. It was 170$ with fees and shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. thats a steal! Let us know how it works

what kind of nail will you be using?

7. I have a HE Infiniti nail I'll be using with it. Pretty excited for the e-nail. Just really hope the quality is up to normal standard.

8. Nice thats what I use.

I'm sure its fine. all these new 'e-nail companies' you see popping up are pretty much all china parts put together by some stoner in his bedroom so I wouldnt doubt that it works fine.

9. That's definitely reassuring. I'll let you guys know how it ends up working. If it's good I'll share the exact manufacturers name so you guys can benefit from it as well.

10. Is that the one you own?

11. Thank you man, I'm gonna buy soon and didn't want to scroll trough the pages lol.

I copied and pasted the link to my notepad :)

What color did you get?

12. I got a black one, had him make me a custom 2-switch unit though, one to power the whole unit and one to toggle the coil. I was borrowing my friends HE unit and it had the coil toggle and I liked it. Couldnt be happier with it

13. No they're actually cheaper than the gimido one it's called yuheng yangtzeng heating I'm pretty sure. Did quite a lot of looking around because I really didn't want to break the bank just to replace my torch.

14. Thats right, saw those ones too^ they're starting to catch on ;)

15. I'm not complaining really. In my opinion 400$+ for these units is ridiculous. Now custom units, that's another story.

16. That is pretty awesome. Hmm I'll have to see what's up with that

17. The one I ordered looks like it has a red power switch for the unit on the back and a silver button to turn on the coil I'm guessing?