My Dealers Always Flirt With Me Help

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by vanillabitch, Jul 23, 2014.

1. #21 UNC Tarheels, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2014
    Stop buying drugs if you don't like it lol...

Edit: seriously your crying about getting hit on and I gotta worry about dealers sticking a gun in my chest. Get the fuck out of here with that pussy ass bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  2. You have to fuck em...

• Like Like x 3
  3. I don't endorse this but I thought it was funny as hell lol.

How about finding a girl dealer? If that doesn't work then move to a legal state and go to a reputable shop.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    That's just how guys are, either ignore it and live on accepting the fact that every dealer would flirt with a girl or just avoid them

5. I wish I had your problems.

Wanna trade, Ill give you never had a real relationship and never gets hit on, for your gets hit on

• Like Like x 7
  6. There are so much gold in this thread..

Seriously though, being hit on can be really uncomfortable, especially when it comes from someone who you really don't want anything to do with apart from supplying you with the sweet sweet Mary Jane. If you say no, he might be a little bitch and stop selling. 

• Like Like x 1
  7. Next time you buy from him say in your deepest manly voice,
    "THANKS! NOTHIN HELPS WITH DICK SURGERY LIKE MARY JANE! HAHA" give him a look

Like this:
    [​IMG]
    Then slam the door.

If its his door slam it anyways. :smoke:

• Like Like x 7
  8. Look at me guys, I'm a grill :3

• Like Like x 4
    Tits and ass

or . . .

the story's fake. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. So? This thread is completley stupid.

AN UNDERCOVER ALIEN

11. My guess is that this thread would exist if they ignored her as well.

Maybe its a personality problem rather than everyone else....

• Like Like x 3
  12. Idk start picking up sacks with no makeup on? Maybe you give off a 'Ima suck your sick' vibe
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406196402.599015.jpg

It's all just one big conspiracy

• Like Like x 3
  13. Hahaha, this is a true story, I mean I do keep getting hit on all the time, it's great but it gets annoying after a while. I tried with no makeup, didn't change anything, he didn't hit on me before but anyways, thanks for the help 

14. It's not always positive,  I'd just like for them to treat me as if I was a guy, that'd be marvelous. I needed to get it off my chest  :)  Well I'm not sure that dating a dealer again would be a good idea. Did that once and it didn't end well at all, mostly because he was a psycho. 

EXACTLY !!  This is what people don't seem to understand..

16. You couldn't distinguish that he was a psycho before you dated him?

We get it, we just dismiss it as a trivial burden, which it is. In a world that's endlessly burdened with much more complex problems, many people see being flirted with as small. I am one of those people. Could people chill the fuck out? Yes. But you could also be ugly, ignored, and this post could have been one about you contemplating suicide as a result instead. So get over yourself.

• Like Like x 6
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  18. #38 vanillabitch, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2014

19.   [​IMG]  

• Like Like x 5
    Dammmn what is that from? She smacked the shit outta him lol