My Dealers Always Flirt With Me Help

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by vanillabitch, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Okay.. So absolutely ALL my dealers flirted with me. Seriously, I don't know how to avoid it, they always invite me to chill ! wtf ! Like, I was happy with my current guy cause he hadn't ever flirted with me, until a few days ago where he started complimenting me and all that.. what do i do now... :mellow:

2. Life must be rough, oh woe is me.

Find an attractive dealer, hit it, collect free/cheap weed.  :hippie:

3. #3 I'm Ron Burgundy?, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2014
    [​IMG]

4. Damn people think youre attractive? That must suck so much

5. #5 Omega369, Jul 24, 2014
    I wish my dealers hit on me and I get discounts on weed

Omega369

6. #6 LoveisKind, Jul 24, 2014
    Most dealers are guys and if they are single, they obviously flirt with good looking females... I had dealers flirt with me before. All you gotta do is jokingly decline b/c why would they complain if you decline? You are giving them money after all haha. Or if you are in a relationship, just tell him you have a bf and I am sure he won't ask.

7. Learn how to live with it because people will probably be flirting with you the rest of your life. Not sure why this is just a "dealer" thing.. 

8. #8 The Stud, Jul 24, 2014
    I told my dealer I was lesbian when he asked me if I had a boyfriend. He has never asked again :D

@I'm Ron Burgundy?

Gif of the day, my man. 

9. Tell them you have a dick. Problem is, they might not answer your calls anymore when you need more weed. Oh well, it's a solution to what you're complaining about.

10. #10 -Martyr, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
    Women: Fucking miserable if they're ignored; fucking miserable if they're given attention. I mean do we seriously have to complain about things in life that are clearly positives? There's people shooting up schools and teenagers over never being given a thought by another human being, and you're complaining to us that the guys who sell you weed flirt with you? So fucking what? Tell them you're either not interested, or if you haven't gotten off in a while and you find one attractive, see what's up. It's not like they have to be terrible men because they deal, especially since you're buying from them. How different could you possibly be?

11. You're a man, let's be honest

12. The day will come when no one flirts with you.

13. #13 The Stud, Jul 24, 2014

You are not allowed to use the edit button no more >.>

14. You never let me have any fun. Except for that orgy idea.

15. A fucking men

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Digital viel and martyr have the 2 best answers.

Fun is for the weak

18. #18 -Martyr, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
    I'm just a man.

Edit: OP's name is vanillabitch. Time to lay the game down proper as fug.

19. #19 The Stud, Jul 24, 2014

But you're not a weak man

..not after Im done with you anyways;)

20. he did what...? you say he complimented you?? get the fuck out of here, let's set his place on fire. sick bastard

[​IMG]