Do You Ever Roll Up A Blunt And Break It Up And Put In The Vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by GrandpaJonRedSox, Jul 23, 2014.

1. I have friends that really only smoke blunts and they brought over a few blunts to smoke and I smoked one with them then talked them into breaking the second blunt up and putting it in my Underdog and we all loved it. We ended up vaping another blunt and I think I got higher than usual from the nicotine of the tobacco paper. I don't plan on doing this all the time but it did taste pretty good and the buzz was really nice. Does anyone do this on a regular basis?

2. Not with blunts, but my dispensary gives me free pre-rolls whenever I order from them and I always break them up for vaping later.

3. But do you actually vape the paper? Or do you clean out the paper? I am talking about vaping the tobacco wrap.

4. No, I don't vape the paper. 

5. #5 POTatato Head, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2014
    With the Tvape you could roll up a joint or small blunt and vaporize it if you wanted to. I dont know how good it goes or if it poses any kind of benefits just posting to post right now.

I have convinced friends to break open blunts and joints though to put through the vaporizer.

6. i've put herb in from a blunt roach in my pax. made me have to clean the pax because it tasted like poopoo lol.

7. OMG now you kids are vaping tobacco blunt papers. Good god y'all.

8. I am a 40 year old grandfather, hardly a kid.

9. #10 lwien, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014

It's all relative.   To me, you're a kid.

10. Well, all I can say to that is thank you. I've been pretty old since turning 40 so being called a kid makes me feel good. The girl at the grocery store asked to see my ID to buy a bottle of spiced cherry rum and it was all I could do stop myself from kissing her the other day.