Bomb Seeds Grow Journal And Review - Thc Bomb

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by aCiDjEsUs, Jul 23, 2014.

1. That's a very nice looking plant you got there buddy.

Can't wait to see some huge colas on that lady.

2. I'm going to hit my girls with some FF Big Bloom on the next watering and in about week and half I'll be starting them on some small amounts of Grow Big and will see how she likes it.

I never grew Thc B. before so I'll have to learn to read that plant ;) and see how she is with nutes and etc.

3. @[member="jmayes1786"] what your setup looks like?

4. Yep

Sent from my SCH-R530C using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    I vegged outside for a little over 6 weeks flowering inside under a 600w hortilux hps .

Attached Files:

5. Very nice looking plant(s). At 32in you should have some nice buds on that girl. :)

I'm looking into upgrading my two 400w to 600w and just leave one of the 400w for my veg. tent.
    I'll get better light penetration with that 600w then with two 400w.

6. I agree with you on the 600w .. I wish my fiance would let me get a 400 to veg..

7. Im serious about this hortilux bulb. So far I think it is out performing my ipower 600w hps which I got free when I ordered my ipower air cooled hood . I paid $202 for my 600w ipower digital ballast 6in air cooled hood. And it came with 1 600w mh and 1 600w hps .

8. Week 3

SAM_0419.JPG SAM_0418.JPG SAM_0417.JPG

SAM_0420.JPG SAM_0423.JPG

Both of the girls got their firs shot of FF Big Bloom and just a tad of Roots Organic Surge and that was on friday morning, I was gone for the weekend and when I came back they just blew up like BOMBS.

Even the little one blew up haha so that was a nice surprise :)

Within a week or ten days I'll start them off with small amounts of FF Grow Big and we'll go from there.

I'll veg these plants for 8 weeks so I definitely need to upgrade to a 600w light.

So that would be it for this week.

9. That's not a bad price you got there. But I actually only need the ballast and a HPS bulb, I got everything else.

I'll be using my small tent for vegging and my box for flowering so I'll probably end up doing little perpetual grow.

10. Just a little update, taller girl got fimmed today.

11. Keep up the good work. I just got my set up from amazon. Apollo 600w dimmable ballast hps/mh. I will be dropping my seeds soon

12. Then get the I power ballast and a 600w hortilux hps

13. Actually I'm eyeing this ballast 1000w 600w 400w Watt Digital HPS MH Grow Light Dimmable Electronic Ballast
    they're new company the market, with 3 year warranty I think I'll give them a go. I have seen their advertisement in High Times and $83 for 600w ballast can't beat that.

With the money I'll save on the ballast I can get a decent bulb, but will see. I don't have to worry about hps bulb for another 4-5 weeks.
    But it would be nice to get one of those nicer bulbs haha like hortilux or ushio.

14. Shit what is the brand of the ballast

15. They're called LumePower, and I like their prices haha

16. Im a check out the 1000w .. even though my fiance says this is my last grow .. lmao!!!!!!!!:D

17. #57 aCiDjEsUs, Aug 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
    They always say that ;) but me on the other hand, I got a bigger problem...I got a 11 year old on my hands haha the older he gets the harder it will be to hide my little garden of eden in my closet haha

About the ballast, even my wife said that I should get that 600w ballast for $83 haha

18. 11 yr .. ha we have a 15 yr old 13 yr old and 12 yr . And all of them want to know why our from smells like there uncles house .. lmao and why closet glows like a space ship from 641 am to 641pm ...