Bomb Seeds Grow Journal And Review - Thc Bomb

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by aCiDjEsUs, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Just purchase kush bomb , cluster bomb, bubble bomb and the moneymaker. I will post when they arrive

2. Dude to be honest I have never seen faster germinating seeds, they cracked open about 18hrs in, and today she broke the ground so little bit over 24hrs and Kush Bomb is up and running.

I ordered through Herbies few times, good company, Very GOOD stealth shipping nice people to do business with.

3. You in the States buddy? if so you should get your beans in about 5-7 days :)

Keep us posted :)

4. Yeah I am in NorCal. I hope so. I move on the 20th and hope to have the seeds by then. Glad to hear that they are doing so well!

5. Cherry Bomb, lets call this Day 1.
    SAM_0335.JPG SAM_0338.JPG

Kush Bomb Day 1.
    SAM_0339.JPG SAM_0341.JPG

6. So do you guys not like thc bomb .. my thc bomb girls having been doing great . And I took 3 cutting and all three cloned and took root .. they took forever to root but once they did they are doing great

Sent from my SCH-R530C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I am a first time grower. Just been doing research and a lot I things came into play that helped me choose those

8. Week 2
    SAM_0350.JPG SAM_0351.JPG SAM_0352.JPG SAM_0353.JPG

As you can see no big changes so far, next watering around I'll start them off with small amount of FF Big Bloom, and next week I'll start them off with small amounts of FF Grow Big.

For now there's not much to write about, but within next 6 weeks we should start to see some action.

9. Looking good man .

10. @[member="jmayes1786"] Thanks buddy, so far so good.

11. my thc bomb at 2 weeks

Attached Files:

12. Just picked up a thc bomb clone from a friend :)

13. Looks almost like mine at 2 weeks.

14. Good luck on the grow, you should enjoy it. Good things we hear about THC Bomb :smoking:

15. looking good guys ! im 2 weeks in to 12/12 on my thc bombs. They are about 32 inches . I vegged for 6 weeks and 3 days

16. I took this pic yesterday when the lights went off

Attached Files:

17. I have only had about 4 or 5 inches of stretch since flip.

18. Just got my order from Ernest today. Can't wait to join ya

19. I prettt much vegged outside unless it was storming or cloudy .

20. Youll love them . I did have some problems with nitrogen toxicity . And wasnt even really giving them much nutes . Now them are drinking up epsom salt amd still cal mag def . Other than that they seem good. They take heat pretth good