Bomb Seeds Grow Journal And Review - Thc Bomb

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by aCiDjEsUs, Jul 23, 2014.

1. What's good everybody? aCiD here :)

I'm going to start a journal for two THC Bombs from Bomb Seeds. This journal will be updated on weekly basis. So let's get this show on the road shall we...

2x Thc Bombs from Bomb Seeds

Grow box 39" x 19" X 60"

Lights:
    Veg: 400w MH in EzCool 6 air cooled reflector.
    Flower: 400w HPS same as above. Might be upgrading to 600w didn't exactly decided yet, or I'll stick with running 2x 400w.

Fans: 2 Oscillating fans inside the box, 190cfm exhaust fan plus carbon scrubber, passive intake

Container: 3gal smart pots

Soil: Fox Farm Ocean Forest, organic lime, perlite and some garden tone.

Nutrients: Fox Farm Trio plus FF solubes.

Water: Tap water with adjusted PH

Temps: Usually between 74-78 with a max of 84 and min of 66, but it also depands on the ambient temps.

I'm using 3gal smart pots all the way through the grow from start to finish, no transplanting or anything like that just 3gal.

I'm also thinking about Scroging this grow but that's still under considiration.
    I'm hoping on veging the plants for about 6-8 weeks or 'till I get about ¾ of the screen filled before flipping them to 12/12 if I go the scrog way.

Two seeds showed their little heads on monday Jul. 21st  so that would make both of this seedlings 2 days old.

Attached Files:

2. Very Nice acidjesus, we will be following with interest.

3. Love THC Bomb, subbed and ready for the ride. 

4. Hey guys, thanks for stopping by :)

Week 1.

No big chnges in the garden yet. In about 7-10 days I'll start them with some small amounts of FF Big Bloom.

One of the THC Bombs as you can see in the picture is much faster then the other one but the little guy is chugging along nicely so I wont worry to much about it.

So that would be it for now, any questions comment are always welcome. 

Attached Files:

5. Hey Q, thanks for stopping by.

Didn't grow the Thc Bomb yet, it's my first one. But I grew some of their Bubble Bomb and that sh*t just rocks! Couldn't ask for more from a plant. :smoking:

6. This is the same strain I have been wanting to grow. Going to order this week. It is still in the 100s here so I have to wait a few weeks till it cools down. I am going to sub so I can watch and learn. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. What's good buddy! Thanks for stopping by and Welcome.

Grab a chair, a bowl of your finest herb and enjoy the ride :) it should be getting interesting in few weeks.

Although it is VERY early to tell you may have two Indica Phenos and the Sativa Pheno on your hands - Lucky you !

9. Are you planning on doing any lst or scrog method?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Awesome I also trying out Bomb Seeds. Iam just 1/3 the way through my grow of 2 Big Bomb. Posted pics on my first thread. But I will definitely be watching this one too.

11. Good luck with it I'll be watching

Sent from somewhere in the abyss.

I might scrog these plants, didn't exactly decided yet.

I did a scrog grow about  two grows ago and I liked the results so will see.

13. You won't be disappointed with the quality and quantity :)

Post a link if you got a journal or thread going on, would like to check it ou :)

Thx, and Welcome HenryG :)

14. Yeah it's way to early to tell, but I'm always happy with whatever I get :)

@[member="BombSeeds"] you think Thc Bomb would be a good contender for a scrog grow? Or just leave it as it is?

15. #15 Gipguq, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
  16. #16 BombSeeds, Jul 29, 2014
    THC Bomb is an excellent scrogger.  There are some very good journals on GC already of people that have scrogged it to great effect. IF you have got a Sativa pheno (i know still early days) they you may be forced to do some serious LST on it because it will get quite tall. We have a Sativa dominant keeper at HQ and clones from it have been left outside for a full summer to see just how big it can get,  well lets just say we had to stop teh experiment when she reached the roof of the greenhouse at 4 meters!

17. Holy sh*t 4m? damn that's a tiny bit to tall for my box ;)

I better keep an eye on that crazy fast one, I'm still thinking about scrogging this grow. Time will only tell what will happen :)
    I'll FIM and do some LST if she gets out of hand, and if I upgrade the light to 600w I'll also do some super cropping.

I also got some  Kush and Cherry Bomb (one of each) germing as we speak, so that should be fun.
    You think 2 gallon smart pots would be sufficient enough for these two plants? (Kush B. and Cherry B.) with only 4 weeks of veg.?

PS: I Must report that Cherry B. and Kush B. cracked open within 18 hours (paper towel method).

18. #18 BombSeeds, Jul 29, 2014
    It is up to you really - 2 gallon pots will limit the potential size they can grow to but if you are only vegging for 4 weeks it won't cause you too much difficulty,  just watch out for signs of stress if it becomes root bound.

19. Subbed im growing thc bomb .. just flipped to 12/12 about 5 days ago .. I vegged for 6 weeks and 2 days .. one plant was 27 inches and the other 25 inches when I flipped the lights ..

Sent from my SCH-R530C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. I am looking into getting the kush bomb. I am ordering today. I am thinking of using herbies single seeds to get cluster, bubble , and kush bomb. Keep me updated on the kush seedlin and how long till it germs