Does All Beer Taste Like This?

Discussion in 'General' started by Canadian_Penis, Jul 23, 2014.

1. You're forgetting one key word.

All American beer tastes like shit. 

2. You mean all American mainstream beer taste like shit. One can say the same about any mainstream beer around the world. Then again, half of the mainstream shit isn't even made in America to begin with. There are many microbreweries in US that brew top notch beer.

3. Absolutely fucking not. Sure, shit like Budweiser, Coors, Miller, Busch taste like shit but there are so many American beers that taste like heaven on earth. Usually not the lagers IME

Know that I say it tongue firmly in cheek because I like the rise it gets. I've heard many great things about the microbreweries stateside.

Proud mass-produced mainstream beer drinker, reporting for duty. Though it's Australian, so that gives me an automatic leg up. 

5. Can we leave out Budweiser, Coors, and all the shitty watered down "beer" out of the conversation?

That's not real beer

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I have yet to find a beer I like. But I haven't tried too many.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Good IPA and I'm set.

sent from my cellular device, for your eyes only.

8. Try Guinness or IPA.
    Or just do what I do and drink whiskey and vodka.
    You get drunk much faster, and you don't have to worry about getting a beer gut!

9. Best beer I've had in the past six months was called Buffalo Sweat. 

Midas Touch is the shit.

Sam Adams puts out some damn good stuff.

My go-to is Shiner Black (or Shiner Bock if I can't find Black) as it's easiest to find where I am.