Does All Beer Taste Like This?

Discussion in 'General' started by Canadian_Penis, Jul 23, 2014.

1. #21 akzeronine, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    When I drank a lot, I was drinking solely to get shitcanned so I figured "Why should I spend $11 on a 6 pack of Bell's when I can spend $4 on a six pack of Milwaukee's Best Ice? Both are going to do the same thing." Thus, I drank cheap beer for the most part and I still feel that way.  If you're just drinking to get tanked anyway, why spend more money than you need to?

Related/Not Related - Yuengling is a very good lower cost beer if it's available in your area. I think it's like $5.99/6er here. Smoooth. Good stuff.

2. Those two beers are very good! Think I'll pick some up tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Cheap ass beer taste pretty watered down and pissy.

IPA FTW, Sierra Nevada is a good IPA to try out. 

4. Try some different ones out.

5. No...Guinness tastes as though it were sent from The Gods themselves and spiced with a bit of TLC from Aphrodite Herself. :cool:

6. When I started drinking beer I hated IPAs now it's all I drink.  For a newbie I would suggest a nice golden ale.

I just tried these the other day and they were really tasty and not too strong:
    [​IMG]

a lot of people like blue moon and shock top but I'm not a fan of wheat beer

7. Yes. All beer tastes like piss. Beer is useless for the purpose of alcohol, even at 10% still too disgusting to be worth it.

8. #28 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    Sounds like you have Shitty experience or shitty taste. Probably both.

Either way, I'm jealous you've tried every beer. As an avid beer drinker I can say I have not even come close to trying every beer. Kudos for your immense repertoire though.

9. Get a bottle of e&j aka brandy

10. Been drinking stone leviathan with my roommate recently. San Diego brewed. Shits pretty good.

11. Coors light tastes delicious.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

12. actually plenty of people drink it because they like the taste. i like a nice stout cos that yeasty taste is fuckin awesome.

13. Beer is an acquired taste. My first beer was a Bud Light and I was convinced for months that I didn't like beer. Then my friend introduced me to a microbrew called Sea Dog Blueberry. I was hooked.

Chances are you don't like domestics. I like domestics now (another thing you will learn is when you buy the beer yourself to save money you will choose a domestic you like...for me it's Bud Light Lime).

I love wheat beers. I hate lagers. I am iffy about domestics. I like light beers. I like flavored beers. I like microbrews.

The point of that is that there are all different types of beer out there. You just gotta experiment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. I generally drink a cheap but delicious lagers.  All time favourite is Guinness I would drink that daily but the price here in Canada is double that of my daily brew so I rarely buy...may buy some tomorrow since I think I deserve one...or 24. 

15. Guiness is probably one of my least favorites. Not a fan of the taste and it's way too heavy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Went to an atmosphere show for st Pattys day and all they served was Guinness and SHITTY margaritas. In like 90degree fucking Arizona heat outside. I suffered through the margaritas.

17. [​IMG]

18. Taste is subjective macka. I too enjoy the taste of many beers.

You posting some ignorant ass shit in this thread. Very unlike you.

19. I was facepalming because he responded that to my original post (which was extremely sarcastic). Etraxx just didn't pick up on the sarcasm and I guess it wasn't that clear. I forget it doesn't always come through when you are strictly typing responses, also I didn't specify why I responded in that way. I know that taste is subjective. I like some beers more than others, I wasn't insulting his taste in beers at all. I would like to think people who know me around here know that I'm not an idiot or asshole.

20. Lol I failed to read that sarcasm also. That's why I was saying your responses are very unlike you

Oops