Have You Ever Broken A Bong? (Poll Thread)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Jesse Botwin, Jul 23, 2014.

1. LMAO! That sounds horrible! XD Why'd you that?

2. ive broke a few one was just a downstem and a slide my friend laugh and kicked my table and the bong flew i still have it but never got new stuff my other bong was like $300+ i came back from the beach opened the package used it for 2 days and when i woke up i went to grabb my phone and knocked it off the table it shattered was a sad day

3. my first glass bong, it was cheap glass like 150$ first session broke the downstem, taped it up and it was sketchy but still worked, didn't use it for a full week (i used to usually just vape during the week) then the next weekend was using it every hour or two while hanging out with friends and on like saturday night took it out of my backpack to sesh and the beaker was smashed. No idea how it happened it was on me all day... cheap ass glass but i was 15 at the time and was extremely upset :(

4. Ive been there it sucks

5. #25 Solo Dolo, Nov 19, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2014
    Broke an acrylic one while pulling it apart for cleaning. Meant to just pull the rubber base off but the thing just snapped. POS anyway.

6. I've never broken a bong but I have dropped one and it rolled over and snapped the top part of the bowl off. It was a cheap ass 10mm bowl. Haha. Also snapped a 14mm downstem putting it back in. Don't really know how I happened. Haha.

7. Broke an 18mm china bong, bowl had a built in a/c and stem was also built in, broke from being caked in tar.  Also broke an 18mm china  slide while cleaning it, funny thing is it actually works better now.  Other then that I haven't broken anything of real value.  Slowly building a nice glass collection.

8. No I take care of my glass. Common sense helps. Most broken bong stories start with ,"I put my bong on the floor and..." Don't put it on the floor. If you have dogs or cats put it somewhere where wagging tails cant hit it. And if have clumsy buddies who don't own glass don't let them handle yours!

9. ive broken 2 bongs, one of which is still usable and a insane amount of cheap bowls. 

10. Neve have I broken one of my pieces. Although I'be had two broken on me, one bubbler (my first glass piece aswell) and a nice bong. My asshole friend was looking at the bubbler when he dropped and tried to play it off that it was already cracked... He said he'd buy me a new one and instead tried to glue it back together. I don't smoke with him anymore.

And my brother broke the bong by accident, he went to take a hit and sneezed. The thing hit the fucking wall hahaha (It wasn't funny then though)

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Haha I broke it so I can buy him a better bong. It was some small china glass bong that no one liked haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. I broke an ashcatcher that I had literally just bought the day before... I was drunk but I was still really unimpressed with myself :(

Never broken a tube though. My gf's mom knocked over my bong once and the bowl/downstem was smashed.

Not counting 2 pipes I've broken too.