Any Car In The World

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Im2Hits1Kill, Jul 23, 2014.

1. 73-74 K5 Blazer, red on black, 6" lift, 35x15.50x15 Swapmer TSL's. 93 vin J 6.2 Diesel punched out with a Banks Turbo. Dana 70 rear diff, dana 60 high pinion front running 4.56's ............ Yup, that'll about do it.

It would be my 12th K5 Blazer, 3rd Diesel and is a project I've been planning since I was around 19. I'll prolly be retired before I can do it.

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkFjoPGp5es

This.

BB Ford, TT, MAWD, No assists just a set of pedals, shifter, and steering wheel.

That's my kinda beast.

3. 55 Ford Thunderbird with white wall tyres or 55 Oldsmobile Super 88.

4. F40 ferrari, Big cube 57 chev, 4 speed Yenko camaro, Mazda r100, Mazda 10a rx3 and heaps of Australian cars you guys have probably never heard of lol.

I could go on and on haha, But if I have to choose just one i'd take a 71 convertible hemi cuda.

5. #65 4NMusic, Feb 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2015
    Tesla Roadster 2010.. I have found a new love for electric cars. I own a Dodge Charger SRT8 and my only Gas car though I don't get much of a thrill from loud engines anymore. I do love the speed though. I tested a Tesla Roadster 2008 and fell in love with how quiet it was yet how much torque it packed. Acceleration from 0-60 in 3.7 seconds is amazing for an all electric car. It just goes to show that even in its early stages, electric vehicles and their technology behind it can potentially surpass that of a gas engine in due time.

I recently saw that they introduced there Sedan "Tesla Model-S" to the market and the torque is still there, but I'm not a fan of the modifications made to auto reduce speed when passing a speed limit sign. It seems that the cpu reads these signs.

Any thoughts on Electric cars for the future?

6. Bugatti Veyron
    Porsche 911 GT3 RS
    70 Mach-1 429 Mustang
    78 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
    2005 Lincoln Town Car Signature L. (Probably the only one on the list that's actually obtainable.)

7. ^ i want a 427 S/O or 429 CJ cougar.

8. I would totally want a Robin Reliant. Nothing like the classics.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I'm so thankful to own the car of my dreams but if I would choose something else then it would be a Zonda f convertible, white with naked fiber bits.

10. lambo huracan

11. 1969 ZL1 Corvette. A legend, a myth almost. And one day, one of them will be mine.

12. 96 viper rt

We might be getting the gt3 rs, I'll show you once we do. I was thinking of the orange, it was the official colour in Geneva and i thought it was pretty cool although I'm not into flashy colours  

14. [​IMG]

1968 Dodge Charger with 440 stroked to 512, 4 speed + OD gearbox (there's a new one being made that looks and mates up like the stock 4), 3.73 rear, after market suspension and steering, frame and body stiffening, and some tires that can handle it all. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

CJ2A with a Kubota diesel dropped under the hood.  Go pretty much anywhere. :p

15. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428965036.546330.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428965045.813848.jpg

Either the 2015 supra or the Benz F015

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. If I could have any car, it would have to be a Ford Mustang GT in red or dark blue, fuckin beautiful

17. [​IMG]

It'll go nicely with my beard.

18. I'd wake up in a new bugatti. Preferably a cherry red one.