Roll Tide

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by jef_costello, Jul 23, 2014.

1. hey y'all, who's looking forward to this season of SEC football? i got tickets to the first four home games... never been to a crimson tide game before, but i am an incoming grad student at UA.

roll tide!

2. roll muthafuckin tide

3. You'll love it.

4. hook'em

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqIBNX0CXDc

:ey:

5. I just moved to bama and I'm always down to toke and talk about sec dominance

6. lololol.. Gotta admit I'm a bama football fan though

7. #7 Perpetual Burn, Aug 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2014
    That was one of the craziest plays in the history of the game... and I jumped outta my seat because it moved FSU to #1.

Yeah, Roll Tribe, Chumps. We're the Champs now.

Pay attention to the Noles this year... you'll get a chance to watch what will probably be the best team in the history of college football.

The SEC charade is over...

"FSU is back!"
    - The prophet Lamarcus Joyner on national signing day when he chose FSU over Bama and Florida. Then he led the Noles to the National Championship.

PS- You're welcome for your new QB, Bama. Jacob Coker is legit... but as you know we got the Heisman down in the real Title Town. God bless Famous Jameis and the Unstoppables.

Go Noles!

"My fruit is better than fine gold;
    what I yield surpasses choice silver.
    I walk in the way of righteousness,
    along the paths of justice,
    bestowing wealth on those who love me
    and making their treasuries full."
    Proverbs 8:19-21

8. I am a huge Nole fan too but you talked a little too soon. We aren't half the team we were last year. Hopefully we can put it all together and then we should be just as good. And if Jameis gets his head outta his ass. Go Noles!

9. Seven consecutive BCS champions from the SEC. That's one hell of a charade.

10. roll tide roll

:laughing:

11. Wow a noles fan with some actual common sense? Very rare indeed

12. Yes I do not believe we are unstoppable. No one is. Including MS state. I will stand with them win or lose and argue til I'm blue in the face that we are one of the best teams in football regardless of the schedule tho. True, we don't play in the SEC, but I do believe we would compete year in and year out bc of our recruiting and SEC coaching background. We get the same recruits as them. I hate when people think the SEC is unstoppable, but I will agree from top to bottom they are the best conference. TN fan too, live in Knoxville, born in Tally.

13. Was at the Bama-UT game and I am impressed with Bama. They proved that they are for real this year. I haven't been too impressed by them but after the A&M and UT game they are looking like the same ole Bama

14. #15 lFourTwenty, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2014

Everybody hating on bama talks about how Texas A&M aint shit and dont have any defense..it's not Bama's score that really impresses me. I don't think any other defense could completely shut out A&M's offense..talk about impressive.

15. Yeah their offense is pretty good this year. They've slacked some but started out like nobody could stop them. Who does Bama have left to worry about?