Your Dog Or Your Girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Captain_Jack, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Would you choose your dog, cat, or any other pets over your significant other? If so, what kind of per is it and why would you choose it over your significant other?

Since I've only been in my current relationship for about 2 months and I'm moving to Northern Europe at the end of August, I would choose my dog who is currently just over a year old

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Dog, hands down, no contest. Dogs will stick with you through just about anything, until the end. I've never met a human i could say the same for.

3. I have as much love for animals as anyone, but a dog's love is blind.  As long as you feed him and play with him and love him, he will love you or anyone else in your place who cares for him.  It's not a personal love...an authentic love that can be broken but isn't.  I would always value that more than a dog.

4. I chose my now wife over my dog.  She had 2 cats and they did not get along with the dog.  But it is not like I abandoned the dog as he went to live with my parents and continued his happy life.

5. I'd probably pick Charlie over my girlfriend. Charlie is a tarantula.

"Everything's better when you're high, if you don't smoke I don't know why"

You haven't met my dog. ^^

7. I dont want to fuck my dog or my cat so i'd stick with my GF for pussy. But the unconditional love will come from my dog.

8. My dog passed away a few months ago. She was probably 15 years old. Damn fine animal.

I don't want to get another one because I don't want to go through that again. My fiancé is begging me to get a puppy though.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I would of chose my cat if he had not chose her :cry:

WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME MAYNARD THE CAT WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

And you haven't met your future wife yet ;)

no such thing. I don't have a future or a future wife.

Plus, and here's the tie-breaker: the dog will never force me to choose between my dog and a girl.

Any girl who pulls the "it's me or the dog" card, is gone.

When you raise an intelligent canine from birth, who, through the course of many years, becomes your sidekick, and is ready and willing to lay down his life to protect you from anything he feels is a threat... that's priceless. No woman would do that for me. No woman would even slightly inconvenience herself for me. Dogs simply make better companions than the vast majority of people.

I don't believe i will ever meet a female who would value me nearly as highly as any dog i would ever raise myself. I doubt any person capable of such genuine appreciation even exists.

I more or less meant if we had to to choose between the two.  Dogs do if fact give ultimatums just like people might.  I've heard of plenty of stories of couples moving in together only to find the dog feeling jealous and becoming dangerous toward the new person.  But we all know a bad dog is just a product of a bad owner.  You get what you put in.  And I don't disagree that if the only issue would be a selfish girlfriend who doesn't want something for no reason (we all know women lol), that she definitely isn't any future wife material.

13. I would and have chose my cats over female companionship. Told the last one that the cats were here when you got here and the cats will be here when your gone. She didn't take it to well. Bye, Stephanie.

14. Pussy>Woman

Cats that is.

15. Whoever chose an animal is grade A retarded and doesn't deserve a partner

16. #16 LuxSpiritus, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    A pet has never ending love and compassion, and doesn't question you. The latter i cannot say the same about.
    Ya it would be my dog. He sleeps with me, he watches tv, he blazes, we watch scooby doo. No way a woman can beat that. Never. Chillenz

17. dog(s) no doubt

bonus: chick magnets, muthaFUCKA

18. If I was given an ultimatum from a girlfriend if I choose my dog over her yes I'd pick my dog. No one should ever be giving me that ultimatum and if they are then no kind of relationship will ever work out between us in the future.

19. I have a really badass bulldog. I've never seen a dog like him. He and I have gone through a lot together, so it would be a hard choice for sure. I love both. I honestly don't think I could make that decision.

20. I have no preference until one or the other pushes the decision on me. The one who makes an ultimatum is the one to be eliminated without a second thought.