Just Bought A Refurb Wii At A Gamestop...

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by El Duderino, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Should have bought the refurbished straight from Nintendo. Personal experience says GameStop can go fuck itself when it comes to refurbished systems.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. got down with Super Mario Galaxy. also a great game! really unique. some scenes and sequences are pretty psychedelic with the colors and noises. 

3. Super Mario Galaxy rules. Twilight Princess was also really great. But I really gotta recommend Metroid Prime 3. It was one of the best shooters of last gen.

4. i never really considered a shooter for the Wii.... would have to get the toy gun thing for the remote. i'll probably check that out. Wii games are pretty cheap now. most are about $20-30.

5. You might even be able to get it cheaper than that at this point. But it was a tremendous game. Great story, great action, great boss battles. I kinda feel like playing it now.

6.  I'd add Red Steel 2 and Battalion Wars to the list for you, and Disney Universe & De Blob for the kids.

If you like footy games then Pro Evo is amazing with the wiimote control scheme as well. Felt like a backwards step going back to playing Fifa after.