Mr Grow Pro Round 3

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Pat Brust, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Hi. I can't really recommend the leds yet for flowering...they work great for veg but this is my first flowering run with them to test them out. Cfls have already been proven...I'd go with those, you can always switch em out later.

2. #23 Pat Brust, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014
    Day 9:
    Gave her a tiny shot of this
    View attachment 1517404

And she loved
    View attachment 1517403

And added a 40w 2700k just to see how the temps got. Went up to 90 so I still need to figure out my hear issues. I also moved the fan up top but I am now having trouble creating the right pressure in the cab. As of now I have one 80mm fan exhausting out the top, 1 Intake the bottom and 2 other open spots for fans. Should I just cover the other holes?

Anyway thanks for checking out my little grow!!

3. Yeah I just moved one of the lower intake fans to the top of the box for exhaust and flipped the other one for an intake.

Thanks for the quick input I will post an update hbe I can work on it!!

4. Ok so now I have 2 fans exhausting, 1 passive intake and one covered intake all the same size holes.

5. Better, mid 80's

6. looking good, Im growing in the same case and im at about the same stage, definitely want to see how this carries out! 

7. Yeah she seems to be loving it! And yes I have a 4" desk fan with USB plug and magnets that I have inside moving the heat off of the ballasts.

I also have a poppy thermo from lowes, it says 90 some times but doesn't feel that hot in there.

That's awesome vaaped, I am always looking for similar grows so I can learn something new! Do you have a link? What is yor feeljng on the mrgrowpro

8. Yeah she seems to be loving it! And yes I have a 4" desk fan with USB plug and magnets that I have inside moving the heat off of the ballasts.

I also have a poppy thermo from lowes, it says 90 some times but doesn't feel that hot in there.

That's awesome vaaped, I am always looking for similar grows so I can learn something new! Do you have a link? What is yor feeljng on the mrgrowpro

9. #34 Baldheaded Rasta, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Haha that's about how far I am in reading your thread!!

But here is a side update on my next project:

Socket in but nothing else yet, still trying to figure out exhaust. I have decided to add a second chamber up top to house exhaust, filter and wires. I have found 120mm pc fans online with USB plugs I might get a couple of those with the pencil cup filter.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406852645.026045.jpg

I want to use this for flowering of 1 plant or a mothering chamber if my other other project comes along. Right now a jack harrer auto seed is in there.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406853109.750325.jpg

And just a pic of how she is setup now. Have the fan cooling the lights!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Alright so I need some help, I went to Walmart and was just looking for some materials and I found a 24" Fluoro grow light for $12

When I got home , to my disappointment the light was about and inch to long so I started o shave o the plastics to make it fit then I did this

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406909052.944369.jpg

Now I know it can be fixed, I am just electrically challenged and wanted to know the best way to fix it? Electrical tape?

12. #39 Baldheaded Rasta, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2014
  13. aw man :(  ...the best way to go is to resolder it with a new connect. Ever soldered? it's pretty ez, just watch a youtube vid on it. If you don't want to solder it, it won't be as safe but you could just clamp a new thinie on it and slide it back in place...a new 'thingie' looks like this

[​IMG]

wow that's a bigass pic. sorry.  you can find those conncts off an old car speakerwire....or at walmart, lowes, radioshack..etc. just get a small variety for 1-2$ and you ensure you get the right size and have xtras for later.