I Got Fucked.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by StarChief, Jul 22, 2014.

I would make sure it's yours. Until you find out, best start preparing....kids are expensive.

Yep a few years back I paid off my child support. Paid over $110,000 that's over $500 a month for 18 years.

3. Wow. But at least you have the peace of mind of knowing that you did right by your kid in that aspect.

4. ever heard of condoms or birth control?

5. Hope youre ready to devote $250,000 over the next 18yrs to raising that kid, because thats the average price of raising one.

So do you want a kid, or a house/ferrari?

But seriously, unless you are 200% ready for that kind of responsibility, the costs, and the end of your social life, you seriously need to consider abortion or adoption. This is real life, a wing and prayer aint enough, and raising a kid is the hardest thing you can possibly do, especially in the fucked up economy (assuming youre in the US)

Glad I had one kid, id still be in the poor house otherwise.

It was worth a big party when I paid the last payment. :)

...at least 250k...that's only about 13k a year, and I know from personal experience, they're just as expensive as when they are little, as when they are older. :cry:

8. It's also the most rewarding thing you can do!! I had my first at 21, just moved to a new state by ourselves and I love not having a social life n constantly being broke!! Because my little princess is as happy as can be and that alone makes me happy

9. #29 LoveisKind, Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
    This is sooo true. Give the kid a better and stable life with adoption or abortion if that's too hard to do. I watched an episode of 16 and pregnant and the couple was basically homeless trying to have a kid with a fucked up van as their transportation.... Even for a young person who isn't homeless but isn't financially stable to live on their own yet is basically going to see a lot of hardships as well. It's not worth the stress for the child or yourself. But, if you are in a financial situation where you can afford child support and she can work, then keep the kid by all means.

10. I got a decent job at the moment , live with parents but that could help. It's tucked because we ALWAYS used a condom. Granted we did break the condom a few times recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Alright, I'll concede that Gods don't reproduce the same as mortals...But what did you expect to happen?

Now?  What can you do?  Deal with the consequences of your decisions, and you best not fuck about on that kid neither or I'll open a hole in the sky and snatch the soul right up out cha. :cool:

12. Be a father to that child. Congrats.

13. Be there for the kid

14. With adoption you don't know the situation you could potentially be putting your kid in. On the other hand, if you know you're going to be shitty parents, then adoption it is. If both of you decide to keep, my advice is to build a relationship of respect rather than fear; yet learning morals and responsibility are fundamental for any child's future.

15. Adoption might be a good option if you guys aren't ready, I mean there's couples out there who legitimately can't have kids of their own that desperately want them, and could probably provide a better life for him/her.

Just saying adoption isn't always the selfish option.

16. Adoptive parents desperately want a child. Do you, OP?

17. Good question.

18. It's dequans baby

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Next time, wrap it or slap it.

20. #40 bluntfists, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    kids aren't bad man! I just stick mine in the freezer anytime it starts to get loud....

just kidding of course lol

Don't be a dummy Cum on her tummy is what I always say